𝐹𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅!𝐷𝐴𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐼 𝑋 𝑀𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅

"I-I can't believe this. I love you, (y/n). I really do." Cried your husband, Sawamura Daichi, as he cradled your baby in his arms, while you were lying down on the hospital bed, smiling.

You had panted as tears rolled down your eyes.

"What's her name?" Asked a nearby nurse.

"(Daughter's name)." You replied.

"Beautiful." Added the nurse.

"Thank you, I chose it." Said Sawamura, smiling.

He looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"I promise to always protect you and (Daughter's name), everyday, for the rest of my life."

"Thank you, Sawamura. I know you will."

~3 years later~

"Papa! Papa!" Cried out (Daughter's name).

"Yes, my dear?" Asked Sawamura.

"My toy broke." Said (Daughter's name), handing over her broken doll, whose arms had fallen off.

"Aw, it's alright. I'll fix it for you." Said Sawamura, gently taking the doll from her and assembling it.

"(Daughter's name), you always break your toys. Be careful next time, okay?" You said, shaking your head.

"Now, (y/n), don't be so hard on her, it's her birthday."

"Alright, alright." You said patting your three-year old daughter's head gently.

~12 years later~

"My daughter is finally entering high school! Time really goes by in an instant." Said Sawamura.

"Indeed! She's such a big girl!" You said.

"M-mom! Dad! You're embarrassing me!" Said (Daughter's name) as she entered Karasuno Highschool, on her first day of school.

She waved to the both of you and entered the gates.

"She really has grown a lot since then." Said Sawamura.

You nodded.

"It's as if only yesterday she was our little girl. Now, she's so big. One day she's going to forget us and have her own family." You muttered, tears forming in your eyes.

"(Y-y/n)? Are you crying?" Asked Sawamura, rubbing your back.

"S-sorry, I just.. I don't want that to happen so quickly."

Sawamura smiled.

"We can make another one if you'd like." He winked.

"Sawamura!"

Word count: 329 words :p

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Sorry for this short one. I wracked my brain for this. I hate this so much, U G H.I finished Kimetsu no yaiba and it's amazing. The animation, story, ughhh. *chef's kiss*.
Anyway, make sure to vote and comment! Happy reading!!

Edited on June 25, 2020