𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝑆

𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 :)

𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴
Hinata would give you soft pecks on the nose, because he's too embarrassed to kiss you on the lips. Before games, he'll kiss you on your cheek as you get flustered. (It's 'what gets him going')

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴
Kageyama would kiss you on your knuckles, lips, and forehead. He would gaze in your eyes as you blush over his affection.

𝑇𝑆𝑈𝐾𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑀𝐴
Tsukishima wouldn't show too much affection in public. However, when it's just the two of you, he would kiss your lips. When you 'annoy' him (secretly loves that you're showing affection), he kisses you to shut you up (at least that's his excuse lololol).

𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼
Yamaguchi would ask to kiss you every time he wanted to.
For example:
Yamaguchi: *holding your hand* (y/n), can I kiss you?
You: We've been dating for three years.

𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑅𝐴
Since Suga's a smooth mf, he would kiss the back of your neck as he wraps his arms around your waist.

𝐷𝐴𝐼𝐶𝐻𝐼
As a boyfriend, Daichi would be very protective of you. If he gets jealous, he would glare at the person (I've said this in my other chapter lol) and when you get home, he would smother you in kisses.

𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐾𝐴
King of PDA. He would kiss you whenever, wherever, however (I'll leave that up to your imagination). He would kiss everything ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝑂𝑌𝐴
Another king of PDA. He would be like Tanaka and kiss you a ton.

𝐾𝑈𝑅𝑂𝑂
Kuroo would kiss your cheek, face and neck. At times he would kiss your hands before going to sleep.

𝐾𝐸𝑁𝑀𝐴
Kenma rarely kisses you, since you do most of the kissing. He would also get too flustered if he kissed you, and his team would probably make fun of him. Buuuut, when you guys are alone, he would kiss your nose and cheek.

𝑂𝐼𝐾𝐴𝑊𝐴
Oikawa's kisses would be gentle at times, but when he's very stressed out due to volleyball, he would be quite rough.

𝐼𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑍𝑈𝑀𝐼
Iwaizumi would kiss you on the cheek in front of the team, but at home he'd kiss in more places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also, you guys got caught making out in the broom closet and it was about to go ~places~

𝐵𝑂𝐾𝑈𝑇𝑂
Bokuto would kiss you on your forehead and your cheek. You would kiss him on the lips right before a game and he would get so hyped up as he saw you watch him play.

𝐴𝐾𝐴𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐼
Akaashi wouldn't kiss you too many times in public, only on the cheek. He would caress your cheek, and stare lovingly at your lips. He would be gentle and his touch would be light, unless you asked for otherwise....

word count: 446 words
𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸:
Lol I feel like you can probably tell who my favorite characters are..
I've been playing mystic messenger, and I'm on the second day. Lmao, I'll update you all! I'll add some questions for you guys because I wanna get to know y'all :)

Question of the Day:
Who is your favorite character in mystic messenger? Mine is Jumin and 707.