𝑂𝐼𝐾𝐴𝑊𝐴 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅

𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠

"What can we do...? It's so hot and I don't think the power will come back anytime soon." You asked your best friend, Oikawa Tooru.

"I don't know, (n/n)-chan.." replied Oikawa, fanning himself with a piece of cardboard that he found on the ground.

"We've played uno, guitar, never have I ever, anything I can thin-"

An idea popped into his head, as if it lit up the whole room.

"I know!" he exclaimed, cutting you off. You looked at him in excitement, waiting for his next words.

"Let's play truth or dare!" he beamed.
How did I not think of this sooner? O'm a genius, he thought to himself with pride.

You saw his smug look and rolled your eyes jokingly.

How do I like this idiot? you thought.

"Sure! I'll go first." you said.

He smirked and giggled.

I wonder what he's gonna do now, you thought.

"Hmm... (n/n)-chan, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you kiss me."

You looked away. K- kiss him? i guess I've liked him since we were kids, but I'd never really thought it could go somewhere with him.

"do I have to, Tooru?"

"You chose a dare, so.."

"A-alright.. but only on the cheek.." you stammered.

Tooru simply nodded sweetly and turned his cheek. You gradually got closer to it, your face burning as his was only a few inches away.

As your face almost touched his cheek, he swiftly moved it, making your lips touch his instead of his cheek.

"T-tooru! you sly-"

"Sorry (n/n)-chan!!" he said cutely, as to not upset you.

"W-why'd you do that?! I- But- We.. What'll happened to our friendship?" You asked, worry present in your eyes.

Tooru smirked again.

"Oh. We won't be friends anymore." He said nonchalantly.

your jaw dropped, tears forming in your eyes.

"We'll be in a different type of relationship now." He winked.

You finally got the hint.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Oi! You didn't even ask me!" You pouted.

"Oh! I forgot to! I'm sorry!"he said clutching your hand.

"(n/n)-chan, will you be my girlfriend?" He said squeezing your hand tightly.

"Yeah, sure."

Oikawa's eyes sparkled as his mouth formed a circle.

"Thank you (n/n)-chan!" he said excitedly, peppering your face with kisses.

word count: 388 words!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: fun fact, I wrote this when there was a power outage due to rain. Fun fun fun. Uh anyway, I didn't really edit this too much :p Make sure to vote, comment, and enjoy!