𝐶𝐴𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝑀𝐴𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑝𝑡1

A/n: I want to write this scenario in a story-like way, so I'll be putting out 8 parts of this 'series'. (Sorry for making this long, but I have a hard time writing story-like scenarios and I wrack my brain for it lmao)

Enjoy!

𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐴
"(Y/n), where are we going?" Shoyo asked as your hand clutched his tightly.

"Shh, let's go to class." You hushed, entering an empty class.

You plopped yourself on one of the wooden desks as Shoyo sat next to you.

"(Y/n)..? What's going o-"

His question was quickly cut off as your lips pressed against his.

He groaned, kissing back.

"(Y/n)! Wh-What if we get caught?" He asked, his eyes wide and worried, yet his lips yearning for more.

"We won't, don't worry." You said, caressing his cheek.

He shrugged, and scooched closer to you.

He held your cheek and pressed his lips against yours. Your tongue explored his mouth as your breathing paced.

"E- Ehem. Ms. (L/n), Mr. Hinata." Said a deep, booming voice.

You threw him off the desk as instinct, as sweat rolled down your face.

"A-Ah! Hello s-sir!" You stuttered, as you stared at the vice principal's contorted face.

Shoyo was on the ground, rubbing his head.

"(Y/n-).." Said Shoyo, his voice dying down the moment he saw the vice principal's face.

"Detention, both of you." He boomed, speeding out of the classroom.

Shoyo looked at you as you stared back.

"S-sorry." You pleaded.

Shoyo chuckled. "It's alright.." he said, hiding his face.

𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴
You giggled as Tobio's face was buried in your neck.

"Heh.. T-Tobio, That ti-tickles.." You said blushing, as your voice echoed in the large gymnasium.

He wrapped his arms around your neck, further burying his face.

"I like you a lot." He muttered quietly.

"Me too." You said, lifting up his chin, and gently placing your lips on his.

What started out innocent and gentle had easily turned rough.

"T-Tobio." You panted, searching for breath.

"Y-yeah?" He asked, his face red and breath heavy.

"T- Turn around." You said, pointing at something behind him.

He did as you asked and saw Hinata standing there, totally bewildered.

Tobio stood up and started running towards him, yelling the infamous "BOKE HINATA BOKE".

A/n:
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I'll try to be more active and update more. Thanks for reading and stay safe always!