𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴𝐺𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ♡︎

Stay at home day

You fumbled on your phone, going to your boyfriend's name, as you hear a ding.    

babyy :

heyy

wanna come over?

(y/n):

mm sure

im omww

You arrived at Tadashi's house with a jar of chocolate chip cookies in your arms and your phone in your bag. you rung the bell.

"Tadashi! I'm here!" you exclaimed.

The door swung open as you saw Tadashi's excited face.

"Hey! I made some chocolate chip cookies before coming here." you said, entering the house, and kissing him on the cheek.

"H- Hi! do you wanna watch a movie?" asked Tadashi, blushing as he motioned for you to sit on the couch.

"Sure. What movies can you recommend?" you asked.

"If I'm being honest, I- I really like Spirited away. It's definitely one of the best movies of all time. Don't you agree?" He said, his eyes lighting up.

You nodded, sitting down on the couch.

Tadashi turned on his favorite movie, Spirited away.

He sat down next to you,as you rested your head on his lap.

Tadashi blushed.

"(y-y/n)! I.."

"Hmm?" you looked back at him innocently.

"N- Never mind.." stuttered Tadashi.

You stood up, as Tadashi cocked his head.

"Is it okay if i make some popcorn? The experience isn't complete it I don't have my Tadashi and my popcorn!"you exclaimed.

Tadashi nodded and chuckled.

"You're so cute, (y/n)." he said.

"It's all you, babe." you replied.

He smiled, as you prepared the popcorn.

"It's already starting,  (y/n)!" exclaimed Tadashi.

"I'm coming!" you said, returning to the couch with the freshly popped popcorn.

The opening scene of Spirited away started with Chihiro in the car with her family going to her new home.

"Aah.. memories." said Tadashi, remembering when he watched his favorite movie the first time.

You wrapped his arm around your neck, as you laid beside him, holding your popcorn.

He blushed, but cooled off quickly, hoping you didn't notice.

"h-hey, (y/n).. c-can i.. can i kiss you...?"

"hm? oh, sure."

he leaned down and kissed you, as you kissed back.

he pulled back and wiped his lip.

you giggled.

"you got better at kissing, tadashi." you said.

"wh-"

you cut him off and kissed him.

"i don't think we should watch anymore.." you said, kissing him more on his neck.

"a-ahh..." tadashi said, turning off the tv and holding you by your hips.

*wink wink*

word count: 410 words :>>

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

this is kinda nsfw i guess..?? i really don't know lmao. i've been playing some otome games cus i'm lonely and stuck in quarantine. make sure to vote, comment, and enjoy!!

(Also, i didn't edit this too much so- yuh)