7 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝑈𝑇𝐸𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑉𝐸𝑁: 𝑆𝑈𝐺𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑅𝐴 𝐾𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐻𝐼 ♡︎ (edited)

You and the Karasuno Volleyball Team were formed in a circle after volleyball practice. You were opposite Sugawara, and your best friend Tanaka was next to you.

"I'm so bored." You complained.

"Ugh. Same." Added Nishinoya, finishing his coke bottle.

"Ooh! what if we play seven minutes in heaven?!" requested Tanaka as he cracked his knuckles.

Everyone stared at him. "I don't want to kiss this idiot!" exclaimed Kageyama, pointing at Hinata, who was opposite him.

The team laughed at Kageyama's remark.

"Aw come on, it's fun!" explained Tanaka. Everyone sighed, but eventually nodded reluctantly.

"Alright, but only a few rounds, okay?" said Daichi, as everyone nodded again.

Nishinoya pulled out his empty coke bottle and spinned it. It pointed at you and Sugawara.

You and Sugawara blushed immensely, but no one really knew you had a crush on him except Yachi.

"D-do we have to..? I mean~"

"Duh. Why'd you even agree then?" joked Nishinoya.

You stood up and stared at him, waiting for him to do the same. Sugawara hesitantly stood up. You, Sugawara, and Nishinoya walked over to the broom closet and he locked the both of you in.

"Alright, time starts... now!" boomed Nishinoya's loud voice outside of the closet.

"U-uh.. we don't have to do anything if you don't want to, (y/n)." said sugawara.

"N-no... I- it's fine.. I- I have to say something as well.." you added as Sugawara nodded.

Thoughts swirled in your head, as you debated how you were going to confess to your crush, Sugawara Koushi.

You both stared at each other for a few moments, until you finally had the courage to confess your love.

"The thing is, Koushi.. I.. I like you." you stuttered, looking in his eyes, searching for any sign that he liked you back.

His eyes widened, only to soften again. he smiled softly, and chuckled.

"The thing is, (y/n), I like you too." confessed Sugawara. You smiled and tightly embraced him.

"I- I've liked you for a long time, (y/n), ever since the day I met you, you always stood out, and I couldn't figure out why. Your laugh made my heart beat faster, and your tears made my heart sink." added Sugawara.

You smiled.

Sugawara tilted your head with his calloused fingers and softly kissed you.

You quickly kissed back, smirking into the kiss. You chuckled and kissed his cheek, squeezing it with your thumb and index finger.

He hugged you once more, nuzzling his face in your neck. You giggled.

"I- it tickles!" you laughed and so did he.

"Times up- oh!" Nishinoya opened the closet and turned around.

The team cheered and whooped for the two of you, as you and Sugawara looked at them, smiling and leaving the closet hand-in-hand.

"He's such a big boy."

"I'm so proud of him."

"(Y/n) and Suga 4ever!"

Word count: 482 words

𝐴𝑈𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑅'𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸:
Finally edited this!! This was lowkey cringe in the middle but m e h. Edited this when I couldn't sleep.
S a d.