1

High school? I can't relate much as I've been wasting my teenage doing nothing good. Everything was hectic from day 1 until the last day but what I learned from those days was it was hard going through alone.

It became miserable once every problem stuck in your small head. One time, you just wanted to take it easy but then, you were forced to do something just so you can obtain one thing that you wanted so badly and then, you still ended up working hard for it.

Going through alone was the worst decision I've made. Trust me, if I was given the chance to turn back the time, I'll tell my friends how my life had been so tough on me that I needed their help, that I can't do it alone.

But given that someone had finally noticed how I was struggling and willingly reached out to help without me telling him anything was a total blessing.

He was a blessing.

He would act like he didn't care at first but then it turned out he planned everything in his head, just to make me feel safe. He would also act manly but such a softie when it comes to his friends. Idiot.

He was there when I was almost raped.

He was there when I cried after knowing my mother would marry another guy.

He protects my younger brother as if he was his own brother because he knows how much I treasure him.

He feeds me delicious food to bring my mood up and when he fought for me so that I could live a peaceful life, made me realize ,

He loves me so much.

All he did was blessing everyone's life with his presence and I am thankful to be in his life. Everyone graduated and all I want is peace in our lives. Peace in our friendship so that we can live happily, just like everybody else. How can we do it?

By being there for each other during ups and downs.

And I've promised to be there for him as well, just like what he went through just for me.

-

You smiled, waiting for your blog to publish. Once it's published, you turn off the laptop and head to the dining room, smiling when you see him. His back was facing you as he was busy preparing dinner. You slowly tiptoed to him and wrapped your arms around his waist, almost surprising him.

You heard him chuckle as he turned off the stove. He turned, pinching your cheeks which automatically made you roll your eyes. "I can never get used to this side of you," he grinned.

"What do you mean? I've always been like this,"

"From what I remember, you did almost kill me with your pocket knife" He bumped his nose with yours.

"From what I remember, it was because you were being so harsh to me," You stuck out your tongue. "And excuse you, my PMS put me in a clingy mood,"

"Fine, fine, you win" He hugged you closer and you could feel him inhaling your shampoo, "Did you change your shampoo?" He asked, which you chuckled. "When are you this sensitive to smell?"

"I like this one better," You felt him smiling as he pulled away, tucking a few strands of your hair behind your ear. "Go wake Jisung up, dinner's ready," Haechan said and you nodded, pulling away from the hug and heading to Jisung's room.

Haechan had managed to persuade his father into buying a bigger apartment for him so three of you can stay together. Haechan's father was nice enough to let him pick the house and of course, he would choose the closest one to your university so you wouldn't spend money on renting an apartment.

Jisung also moved out of the former school into a new private dance school nearby so he can pursue what he is passionate about.

Haechan, on the other side, was busy going back and forth from Japan and Korea and sometimes America just to help his father at a fashion company, he was restless until this month, his father generously gave him a break.

🌻🌻

hello :) have a nice day, everyone!

stay healthy, always drink water and wash your hands!