7

Mark was driving the minivan he borrowed from his uncle and Renjun sits on the passenger seat as a navigator. Jeno and Jaemin were playing games while you dozed off because you were very tired from sleeping at 4.30 am last night.

Blame Haechan that he wanted to spend more time with you when he has a meeting at 8 am.

"Quick quick go get the box!"

"Wait! Help me out first I was shot!"

"I'll just let you die then,"

"I'm in your team dimwit!" you groan helplessly as you look at the character, crawling ready to die but just in time, Haechan comes to rescue.

"You really thought I'm going to let you die huh?" Haechan wears a playful smirk on his face when you look at him as both of you wait for the characters but soon shotguns are heard and both of you look back on your laptop.

Killed.

Both of you.

Haechan groans when he sees another character jump off from behind a window, to get your properties. "We lost the game!" Haechan cries, stomping his feet on the ground like a little child.

"It's just a game," You chuckle at him and he pouts, "You are right, if it was real, you'd be so good with guns," Haechan nods as he rests his head on your shoulder. Both are leaning against the bed head for a while now. Haechan sighs as he recalls how you managed to shoot Jaehyun's shoulder when Jisung was very close to him.

"So, up for another round?" You ask him, but you are surprised that Haechan shook his head when he is usually always up for games when Jisung wanted to play more. "No, I am tired already."

You hum, shutting down your laptop as Haechan did the same with his and put away the laptop underneath the bed. "I'm going to make some tea," You said, getting up from the bed and walking to the kitchen to make some camomile tea.

Walking back to your room with two mugs, you saw Haechan scrolling on your phone and his lips curved into a smile. Haechan noticed you are back when the side of the bed sinks in when you sit on it. Handing the tea to Haechan, you raised a brow at him.

"What are you looking at?" You motioned to your phone in his other hand.

"You are obsessed with me," Haechan giggled and you furrowed your eyebrows, confused why he would say that.

Remembering you have a folder with Haechan's pictures that you took of him secretly when he was eating, sleeping, or was just sitting around, you loudly gasp. "Give it back!" You tried to grab your phone back but you seemed to forget about the mug both of you were holding.

Haechan yelped when the hot liquid stung his chest.

Realizing what just happened, you quickly got off him, placing both of your mugs on the bedside table and rushed him to the bathroom.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You freaked out as you aimed the cold water hose on his chest. Haechan giggled, taking off his shirt and you widen your eyes at his bold act but quickly shut them close.

You heard the boy laugh heartily at your reaction but soon, he grabs your wrist, pulling you in the shower with him and placing the hose back at its place, making sure you are soaked too. "Better," he chuckled.

He engulfs his arms around your waist, pulling you close and leaning in so your forehead touches each other as the cold water hits you too.

"Let's just have a shower together," Haechan whispered in your ears, shivers run down your spine, but you assume your reaction was from the cold water.

Haechan then reached to your back, to change the temperature warmer and you ended up shampooing each other's hair with your shampoo because Haechan loves the smell.

"I hope you know how much I love you," Haechan said as he massages your scalp. You couldn't see his face because you had your back to him but you can sense he is sad based on his tone.

"You know I love you more," you giggled trying to lighten up the mood.

"Don't. You'll get hurt,"

You flutter your eyes open slowly, Haechan's words last night makes you wonder why but you didn't get the chance to ask because many thoughts were running in your mind when he said that.

You turn to look out at the window, realizing you are almost there when the minivan drives along the beach. The beach of Gangneung. You must have been asleep for a while because the ride took almost 2 hours.

All of you are in awe looking at the scenery and Mark decided to stop by the beach to have lunch at the nearest restaurant. Excitedly, Jaemin linked in your arms, pulling you to the shore with a camera in his other hand.

"Beach!" You screamed out of joy despite just being awake.

You took off your sandals and let the salty water play with your feet. Jeno came along informing that Renjun and Mark are both worn out so they'll just order anything for everyone.

Jaemin got lots of beautiful shots of you in his camera as you played with the water, kicking a small amount to Jeno. Jeno laughed, doing the same to you before asking Jaemin to take some photos for him.

You took some pictures with your phone and snapped a selfie to send it to Jisung, informing you safely arrived at the summer trip. You know Jisung is still asleep on the other side of the world, so you turn off your phone. Breathing in the fresh air.

When you are satisfied, you pull both Jaemin and Jeno by the arms to go back to the restaurant. Jaemin was still laughing at some funny shots he got of Jeno.

Luckily, the food is served and you eat heartily since you skipped breakfast due to aggressive honking of the minivan by playful Mark because you woke up late.

I hope I can be this happy for a lifetime.

🌻🌻

Hi :) Have a joyful day!

Let's look up at a tiny bit happiness amidst all the sadness, you deserve to be happy 💚