8

"Please, please Yoojin! Be nice! I want to go to relax!" Renjun begs you with his puppy eyes. He has one card left and you contemplate giving him winning or plus 4 and you choose the latter.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am not going to wash the dishes," you giggle as you slam the plus 4 card on the wooden table. Renjun groans, picking up 4 more cards from a pile while Jeno laughs at him from the swimming pool.

Mark finished the cards first and he already went for a shower while Jaemin is already preparing for dinner. Jeno is waiting inside the pool for whoever wins the game as he wins after Mark.

All left is you and Renjun, but thanks to the plus 4 card, you won the game, excitedly ran around, and immediately jumps into the pool, splashing water everywhere.

Renjun grumbles, complaining that he did almost everything that day while he cleaned up the cards.

While Renjun helped out Jaemin in the kitchen, you and Jeno played ball in the swimming pool, suddenly you heard Mark shouting as if he was angry with someone.

Both you and Jeno look up to the balcony above, where Mark's bedroom is and see Mark standing there with a hand on his forehead.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?! You promised!" Mark shouted again but this time, he realized his voice was too loud and he looked down at both you and Jeno.

You saw him sigh before entering his bedroom again, closing the balcony door.

Jaemin and Renjun who heard the commotion went out to the pool and exchanged glances with both of you, but Jeno just shrugged his shoulders.

But then Mark came jogging downstairs to the pool, seeing all of you had gathered there.

Mark sighs loudly, "Haechan wouldn't make it for dinner. Probably by midnight or later than that," All of them looked at you, knowing you would be the most disappointed.

When you notice them looking at you, you just fake a smile, "What? Then we just have to have fun without him,"

The dinner was silent, as they heard you unconsciously sigh many times. They exchanged looks, giving signals as to who would break the ice and all of them look at Mark, since he's the eldest.

"Hey, what about a pool party with some beer?" Mark suggests, which made the other 3 male mentally facepalm.

Based on the schedule you arranged, they would go stroll around at the night market nearby but you decided to call it off because you aren't feeling that well, and they know why.

You look up at Mark, and nod, "I would love some beer later," You stretch your lips into a small smile, and Mark heaved a relieved sigh.

The four boys decided to play pool volleyball while you just sit on the foldable chair to watch them play while chugging down some beer.

They put a minimal amount of can there, so you wouldn't chug them all when they were busy playing. The sounds of the hype boys were sounds of murmurs to you as you are lost in thoughts.

Is something wrong with Haechan nowadays?

Why is he always in a meeting?

He looked happy when he was with me.

Did he really take off his mask when he was with you?

Why would he hide the things that are bothering him?

Why did he call Mark in the first place instead of me to inform us that he'll be late?

You unconsciously grab the third can, opening it and chug it down your burning throat, earning looks from Jaemin. He knows you have low tolerance in alcohol, but he soon shrugs it off when he receives the ball.