real final

i lied, this is the real final chapter. enjoy!

you really thought I am going to end them like that? heh

🌻🌻

Haechan knelt on the ground, gun in his shaky hand. He felt dizzy and he shook his head. He felt like time is rewinding as he saw both of you making a video call to Jisung, pulled up at the Port Lighthouse, grabbed breakfast at Mcdonald's.

Haechan squinted his eyes as his head was throbbing in pain. He saw him kissing you in the car, telling him not to be sorry and quickly back to when he rushed to get your things as he took out the gun from his back pocket and kept them in a drawer.

He was in confusion.

He then jolted awake on the bed gasping for air as he panicked, looking to his side, witnessing you sleeping peacefully and your back was facing him.

His hands reached to you slowly, are you there or not. His hands touched your arms, he saw your chest heaved up and down, breathing. He let out a shaky breath as relief washed over him.

It was all a dream.

Haechan then looked at the clock, 2.03 a.m. The color on his face faded when he heard a blaring ringtone on his phone.

He remembered it was exactly that time when he received a call from Joohee, crying as she told him they killed Luna and heard her being dragged away before the call was hung up in the dream.

He quickly took his phone, gasping when he saw Joohee's name on the screen.

God, this can't be real.

"Joo-Joohee?" Haechan stuttered, his heart banging his chest as he panicked, he could hear his heart beating. He stood up and grabbed the luggage. He was about to throw hands into getting anything into the luggage but he stopped when he heard Joohee squealed excitedly.

"We got it! We got permission!"

Haechan frowned, "What?"

"Lee Haechan, don't you remember that we worked hard to let us be in a partnership instead of getting married?" Joohee chuckled.

Haechan felt a wave of relief, sighing as he chuckled lightly, now remembering what they were up to.

It was indeed just a bad dream after all.

"You okay there, Haechan?" Joohee sensed something wrong, curious as to why he's not celebrating like she is when he's the one who suggested it. Haechan just let out a soft chuckle, hands on his forehead as he smiled to himself. Glad it is not repeating.

"Yeah, yeah. I just had a bad dream, a really bad one." Haechan walks to your side of the bed, caressing your face while you were in deep slumber.

"Hey, is everything okay there?" Haechan asked, careful to not talk too loud, not going to bother your sleep.

"Yeah, just Luna is already drunk. We are having a party for this good news," Then it dawned on him why the other line was so noisy. Joohee is surrounded by great people and has a lot of friends, they even helped Haechan and Joohee to solve this problem and he's glad.

Glad that you are still here, in his life. He couldn't afford to live without you. You are his life.

Joohee immediately bid goodbye when she heard Luna screaming for her.

Haechan put his phone on the nightstand, as he slowly laid beside you. You stirred and slowly open your eyes, shocked to see Haechan trying to make himself comfortable in the small space, his side of the bed was behind you.

You inched backward to give the boy some more space but Haechan just clung onto you, hugging you tighter.

You heard his heart beating fast and you looked up at him, "Is something wrong?" You whispered as your hands reached the back of his head and stroked it slowly to calm him down.

Haechan hummed into your touch, he looked down on you, staring in your eyes and you felt heat rise to your cheeks when he stared at you without blinking.

"Haechan," you softly called him, pulling him away from his imagination. "I thought I would have died," He sighed, he's not lying.

He really could not live without you, he never thought of his life without you and he wants you to know that you mean that much in his life.

You just frowned at him, confused as to why he is gloomy. Haechan used his fingers to play with your hair, fixing them as he looked closely at you. He was totally engrossed in your features.

Such an angel lying next to me. I am really lucky.

You saw Haechan's eyes stop on your lips and you did the same. Haechan pulling you closer, he wanted to taste your lips so bad, it wasn't enough in his dreams.

But you are fast to push his chest, avoiding kissing him. Haechan pouted, "You just ruined the mood!" He whined.

"I am really not into kisses right after waking up before brushing our teeth," you joked as Haechan rolled his eyes playfully.

"Don't joke around, you never cared about it!" Haechan stating the obvious to which you just laugh. He tried again but you just push him further away as you sit up, from your position.

You giggled at him letting out a protesting whine. "One kiss. Just one!"

"You ain't going to stop, baby. I know that look on your face," You stick out a tongue but yelped when Haechan pulled you by your arms with his strength, making you fall on him.

You struggled to get off him but Haechan just wrapped his arms around your waist, locking his hands so you couldn't get up. You heaved a sigh in defeat.

"Kiss me," Haechan said as he makes a pout with his lips. You rolled your eyes.

He's not going to stop when he starts. It's his nature.

You quickly leave a peck on him but Haechan makes a disappointed face.

"You call that a kiss? Watch and learn, Park Yoojin." Haechan used his left hand to push the back of your head forward, as he locks his lips with you, tilting his head to get a better access.

You pulled out breathlessly. "God, Haechan. You are unbelievable," You chuckled, looking down at him who smiled sheepishly at your comment.

"Oh, can you even resist me?"

No, of course not.

"I am really going to give you the world, Park Yoojin. Just date me," Haechan confessed and you laughed.

"Are you finally being brave to ask me to be your girlfriend?" You tilt your head to the right side, finding it cute that Haechan found his courage to finally ask.

"Stop teasing and just say yes," Haechan talked in a pout. You tapped his pouty lips with your index finger softly.

"You know I'll say yes, I don't even intend to live without you," You smiled, making Haechan grinned.

He feels like he's being on top of the world, he's happy. Happy to just have you by his side and he wants to live his whole life with you.

His mind already thinks of having a son and a daughter when you get married later, or probably more. He doesn't care as long as he's with you.

"I love you, Park Yoojin," Haechan smiles happily, his hands caressing your cheek and you just hummed, "I know. I love myself too," you chuckled at his reaction.

"And of course I love you too, Lee Haechan."

You don't have to give the whole world. You are my world and I am not going to exchange you with anything.

🌻🌻

it's officially ended!

thank you for supporting and giving me so much love!

don't forgot to put votes on every chapter!

check out my other works too! i love you!