5

Instead of going back to your work, you decided to take a break and watch Netflix series for the night while waiting for Haechan to be back. You were only at the 4th episode of Hi Bye Mama but the amount of times you had let your tears take over you was countless.

You also had two packs of instant noodles because you were starving and not to mention, you didn't even realize you had finished the second bowl while watching Netflix.

You turned to the door when you heard the usual door's keypad alerting Haechan is back. You pause the drama and look over at the time, gasping realizing when it was 1 am. Time flies so fast when you enjoy doing things you like.

Walking to put the bowl at the sink, you greeted Haechan as he took off his shoes. You noticed how he has his head down, avoiding your gaze.

"Haechan, did something go wrong?" You grip his coat's sleeve, wanting him to look at you. He shook his head, "No, I'm just tired. I'll go and have a shower." Haechan said, scurrying to his bedroom. You stood there, looking back at, now closed door. "Something surely is bothering him,"

You decided to pack your things up for tomorrow's class and turn off the tv to head for bed early. You are glad that ¾ of your assignment is done, which means you can have a rest now.

Weird enough, that night Haechan didn't come crawling under your comforter. In fact, he didn't come at all, but you just thought he might be too tired to even walk to your room which is just across from his. Tossing around, you decided that you can't sleep and needed some warmth next to you.

You sit up on your bed, maybe it's not that bad to volunteer yourself to his bedroom after a while.

Creeping in his bedroom, you notice his figure lying on the bed, but eyes still wide awake. He turns to the door and notices you. You could see how he smiled a little, acknowledging your presence and you walked to his bed, sitting at the end of the bed.

"Hey, you okay?" You ask softly.

Haechan then shifted around to place his head on your lap and immediately your fingers played with his soft hair. "Can we stay like this for a while?" Haechan said as he closed his eyes, loving how your fingers play his hair.

You sit comfortably and let Haechan rest as you stare at his beautiful face. Your eyes make its way to his lips, mesmerized by his soft-looking lips that unconsciously turn into a small pout and you are quick to leave a peck on it.

Haechan's eyes shot open when he realized what happened and when he made eye contact with you, you chuckled. Embarrassed, you cover his eyes with your free hand.

"Can you do that again? It's so rare of you to initiate a kiss first," Haechan grinned, letting you cover his eyes. You saw how his mood turns brighter and decided to do it again because he deserves to be happy.

You placed your lips on his again, but this time Haechan didn't let you pull away. He uses his hand to pull you back down by the back of your head, messing up your hair a bit as he kisses you back and you could feel him smiling.

Both of you pull away after being left breathless as you retract your palms from covering Haechan's eyes just to see him looking back and a foolish smile is drawn on his beautiful face.

"Pretty," Haechan whispers as his fingers tuck your fallen hair behind your ears and gazes up at you. You saw that look in his eyes again, adoration, and you wonder how much this boy loves you as much as you love him.

"You didn't answer my question earlier, are you okay?" You asked again while playing with his bangs.

"I wonder how you made this stressed boy feeling okay all of sudden," Haechan sighs, his thumb hovering under your lips again and he cupped your cheeks, "You are wonderful," He whispered, enough for you to hear. Your heart flutters at how much he has complimented you.

But then he put back his hand on his chest, turning his head to not look at you. "I'm afraid I'll break you later on," Haechan said, his voice breaking and that's when you noticed he was holding back his tears.

You turn his head so that he looks back at you and you wiped the tears that managed to roll on his cheeks, "Something is really going on, tell me Haechan. I'll listen to you."

You are shocked at the amount of tears easily rolled down on his cheeks as you wipe them away. Haechan reached your hands, stopping you as he kissed your knuckles. He looked into your eyes once again.

"I'm really sorry, Yoojin," You blinked, why would he apologize all of sudden? What did he do wrong? Why is he suddenly crying when he looked so happy just now?

Your heart clenched looking at his frail figure as his body started to shake violently, sobbing. You pull him up from his position and make him sit, so you can hug him.

Your arms wrap around him, hands rubbing the back of his head and he rests his head on your shoulder. You could feel his hot tears wetting your shirt but all you did was rocking him back and forth to calm him down.

You are confused about his behavior but it's best for you to just let him calm down.

Talk could always be done later, nothing good comes out when one is having unstable emotion.

🌻🌻

Hello beautiful one :) I hope you have a great day!

Do you guys always cry alone or you'll share your worries with someone?

Because honestly, I love the feeling of being hugged but at the same time, I hate how ugly I look when I cry.

So I end up crying alone whenever I had a rough day :(