Chapter 4

Christina looked around once she landed on the ground

Christina looked around once she landed on the ground. There were aliens flying all around them and buildings were recked. New York in 2012 was a catastrophe. "We all have our assignments. Two stones up town and one down. Stay low and keep an eye on the clock." Just then past Hulk caught everyone's attention as he picked up a car and continue to beat a Chituri, over kill. And then run away.

"Man, is your other half angry." Bruce covered his face and then shrugged. He ripped off his shirt and walked over to a cab and gently started hitting it.

"Yeah buddy, maybe not your cup of tea. Let's get going." Christina tapped Bruce's shoulder and he started jumping from building to building. Just as Christina made a platform under her feet and her hands glowed, Tony grabbed her hand.

"Be careful." Christina nodded and sent him a smile. "You too." And then took off after Bruce.

Christina landed beside Bruce as he was in the middle of a conversation with the Ancient One. She looked at Christina and smiled.

"I didn't think i'd ever get the pleasure to meet you, or for the matter a Legacy at all. And your about six years older than your supposed to be." She stated.

"Yeah, well things are a little weird at the moment. Where's Steven Strange?" Christina asked and the Ancient One pointed to the left. "Performing surgery about twenty blocks that way."

"What do you want from him?" She asked.

"That actually." Bruce pointed to the Eye hanging around her neck.

"Ah, i'm afraid not."

"We weren't asking." Christina's hands glowed as she began to get ready to take the stone by force. Whatever it takes, rang in her mind.

"You don't want to do this" She reasoned.

"Your right I don't but I need that stone and I don't have time—" Bruce moved forward and tried snatching the necklace only for the Ancient One to thrust her hand forward where it met his chest and send him out of his body. Christina's eyes widened as she saw actual Bruce Banner and not half him and half Hulk.

"Let's start over shall we." Christina straightened up and put her hands down when she realized the woman didn't play with what was hers.

"Listen, we really need that stone. Life and the human race depends on it." Christina figures she would try to reason with her and not use brute force like she intended.

"I'm sorry but i cant help you." She moved past the duo and Bruce followed her, Christina behind him. "Please, please, please."

"If I give up the time stone to help your reality, i'm dooming my own."

"With all due respect i'm not sure that the science really supports that." Christina's eyes widened as the woman brought her hand back and forth and created a time line using her magic that stretched way past the building.