Chapter 21

When Christina landed back on Lanthoria X, she ran straight to Violet, who let the blonde cry in her arms and explain her troubles

When Christina landed back on Lanthoria X, she ran straight to Violet, who let the blonde cry in her arms and explain her troubles. Violet felt nothing but sorrow for her sister look alike.Violet couldn't protect her but she wanted nothing more than to protect the Christina that was here now.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to go back to them. You can stay here and live with us. A family." Christina didn't say anything, all she did was wipe her tears and lean back into the dark haired girl.

• • •

Christina stood in front of the ginormous mirror and looked at herself in a ball gown and tiara.Her hair was pinned perfectly and she was happy. It felt like home and she felt like she belonged.She touched her now purple hair, Saphira thought it would help get rid of any past bad memories and help move on.

"Love, a new hair color would suit you best. It'll be the end of an era but a start of something better. What do you say? Do you trust me?" Christina smiled,

"I like the sound of that and yes...with my life."

There was a knock on the door and she seen Xander standing at the door way. She smiled at him and motioned for him to come in "You look nice. Better than the suit of metal you came in with."Christina laughed and he put his hand in her shoulder. She reached over and gripped his one hand tightly.

"Thank you. You look dashing as well." Xander bowed jokingly and it was quiet after their laughs. Xander was the first born of pod here, while Atticus was the first born on her planet. Xander was the one whom made sure all decisions were made final.

"Why did you agree to it? Your powers I mean. They're apart of you, apart of everyone. I just don't—"

"I did it for my people. Your queen back where you're from but you're here. I mean no offense Christina but do you really have what it takes to rule? I agreed with Saphira to make sure my people were safe. "Christina scoffed and shook her head.

"You're right. I may not be ready to rule but you so blindly said yes. Did you ever get proof that the people were scared?" Xander tilted his head the more she thought about it. Because there was no proof that the people of Lanthoria were worried that their rulers would become unhinged. He listened blindly, they all did. Christina nodded her head, "That's what I thought." She moved passed him and out of her room where the ball was starting.

Christina was nervous as she stared at the steps she was about to walk down. They called everyone one by one and was greeted with a round of applause and love and adoration. What if everyone hated her? Or thought it was all a trick. She didn't want to leave a bad impression on everyone. She seen Violet give the girl a thumbs up.

"And now someone special has graced us with her presence. From another world, she is not the same nor different princess we once knew. I present to you, Christina, Queen of Lanthoria from Earth 626." As Christina walked down the steps to the floor, it was quiet. Everyone who was cheering and applauding had stopped. She stopped mid stair and stared at the crowd. Her anxiety began to eat her whole and her smile fell. She looked at the Legacies who had all worn looks of worry. Until people began clapping. She looked around and seen people cheering and laughing as they seen Christina. She smiled and started her venture down the stairs.