NW: XII. Voting

[Third Person POV]

Edward, Bella, Alice and Oliva took a private jet back to Forks where the rest of the Cullens waited for them. When they exited the plane, everyone was sharing words 'Thank goodness, you're alright' kind of thing and hugs. Lots of hugs. Especially Emmett.

Olivia and Carlisle shared a look and they immediately run in each other's arms

"You're here!" Olivia exclaimed happily while Carlisle shortly twirled her around.

"I promised you" he whispered to her ear.

When Olivia's feet touched the ground "I missed you so much"

"I will never ever leave you from now on" Carlisle said leaning in for a kiss.

_________✴✴✴✴✴________

The Cullens all gathered back to the same living room space where they all held Bella's birthday from before. Edward stayed by the staircase leaning his back against the wall, Bella had the other floor where everyone can see and look up to her.

"You all know what I want, and I know how much I'm asking for, the only thing I could think of is to settle this for a vote" Bella said

"You can't be serious" Edward interrupts

Bella twisted annoyingly at him "Shut up" then back to the rest

"Alice?" Bella asked hopefully

"I already consider you my sister, yes" Alice walks up to her, hugging shortly
Bella thanks her in whisper though everyone heard it

"Yes," the rest turned to Jasper in surprise, "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time" his southern accent kicks in a bit

Rosalie speaks up "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for the both of you for how I acted but I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother but this isn't a life I would've chose for myself" she took a second to glance at Carlisle knowingly "I wished someone had been there to vote for me, so no"

Bella nodded understandingly, yet looking sad.

"I vote hell yeah, and we can pick a fight out of the Volturi some other way" Emmett hugs and twirled Bella excitingly

Esme smiled "I already consider you as part of the family, yes"

Then everyone turned to Carlisle and Olivia expectantly, the two shared knowing glances, holding hands

and went closer to the staircase looking at Edward sadly. The mind reader didn't have to read Carlisle's thoughts for it.

"Why are you two doing this to me? You know what this means" Edward said, a hint of betrayal in his tone

"Even if we vote no, it doesn't matter, you were there with Aro too, so the only choice was to turn her or get killed. But still the truth remains that you chose to not live without Bella, which leaves us again with no choice" Olivia explained

Carlisle steps in "Olivia is right, I won't lose my son again" he agreed

Silence filled the room, all had their agreement for Bella's welfare in the future to change her for the deal made from the Volturi. Edward was still in the middle tug of war battling in his mind but he knows that there's no other choice for them now.

Suddenly Rosalie's voice sounded out
"Sorry, I've been holding this in and I just can't help it anymore. Olivia why do you smell like those mutts?"

Everyone turned to Olivia, agreeing to Rosalie's question. She did smell a bit different. Olivia took no offense on Rosalie

Alice joins "That's what I've been asking too"

Olivia shuts her eyelids in embarrassment for a moment slowly turning to face Bella "First off I wanna tell Bella the truth. That wolf and that owl watching over you for the past few months......."

"Was you?!" Bella finishes for her

Olivia nods, everyone had confused yet intrigued looks on their faces for the things that Olivia did past few months.

"Is that why your bones hurt when I hugged you?" Alice asked. Carlisle glanced at his mate worriedly for not telling him about this.

"Cause I had to shrink and enlarge my bones and everything in order to shift to my wolf or owl form"

That was the start of a long explanation from Olivia for what she had done. Carlisle had to tell the truth to the Quileute Tribe and apologized for the trespassing of lands. Billy and Sam agreed to slide it off with a warning.

Just when all seemed to be well, a redhead vampire from afar plans to end the lives of Bella and Olivia.