ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ4

Yawning softly symere woke up and looked around the room noticing he was still in Jordan's house.

He also realized that he was alone jordan was not in the room with him. Symere whined and began playing with his fingers and breathed deeply like his therapist always told him.

"J-jordan?" He said softly and slowly began to get out of his soft bed.

He stood in the middle of the floor when suddenly the door to the right revealed Jordan walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

Symere eyes trailed his body and stopped at his lower area that was covered. Unfortunately.

It's nothing I haven't seen before.

Or more like something he wanted to see over and over again.

He suddenly remembered how big he was and blushed and turned around.

"Sorry!" He squeaked and jordan laughed and dropped his towel putting on basketball shorts and put on his jacket and then zipped it up halfway.

"It's cool you can turn around now" symere looked at him and pouted.

"That's not even better" he whined and sat on his bed.

Jordan sat next to him and turned his head towards him. They deeply stared at each other and jordan leaned in and softly kissed his cheek and symere blushed.

"you hungry?" Jordan looked at symere after pulling away and symere nodded a little.

"yea a little" jordan nodded and got up and walked to his room door and waved for symere to follow him.

Walking in the kitchen symere stayed behind him as Jordan looked for them something to eat.

Jordan found some spaghetti he cooked yesterday and pulled it out and put it on two plates and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

Sitting on the kitchen counter jordan stared down at symere. Jordan grabbed symeres arm and brought him to stand in the middle of his legs.

They stared at each other and symere felt nervous and looked down. Jordan smirked and tilted symeres head up to look at him and he leaned in.

He was so close to symeres lips that he could feel symeres soft warm breath tickling his bottom lip.

Symere softly licked his lips and jordan felt his tongue slowly hit his lip. He gripped symeres chin and clenched his jaw and brought him closer. Turning his head and closing his eyes he was about to kiss him when the beeping of the microwave interrupted them and they pulled away breathing heavy.

Symere frowned a little.

Fucking microwave

Jordan pulled the plates out the microwave and sat them down on the table after grabbing forks. They sat down and quietly ate.

Jordan watched symere squirm in his seat and cross his legs.

After eating they went upstairs and completed their assignment.

"You ready to go home?" Jordan asked and looked at the time to see it was 5:30.

Symere shyly shook his head no.

"Ight you can stay for a little longer." Symere smiled and rolled all over jordans bed.

Jordan laughed and licked his lips as symeres hoodie lifted up showing his tummy.

Reaching his hand out he slowly rubbed his hand over symeres stomach. Symere watched him and started breathing heavy.

Jordan put his hand up symeres hoodie and pinched his nipple softly and symere groaned.
Jordan licked his lips and pinched the other one and he was rewarded with the same beautiful sound.