ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ15

(psa guys never decide to stick a m&m in your lady parts, it's nerve wrecking 😭)

Symere stared at jordan with wide eyes and he grinned. Jordan said that he loves him. Symere quickly pecked Jordans lips.

"I love you too" symere admitted and hearing those three words come from symeres pretty lips made Jordans heart ache.

Jordan kissed symere and got on top of him as their lip locking became intense. Jordan was getting hard as symeres tongue was wrapped around his. Symere moaned when jordan gripped his left thigh and symere lifted his leg and hitched it on jordans hip. Jordan held his leg and grinded into symeres as they both panted.

Symere whimpered and felt himself becoming wet. Jordan reached down in between them and rubbed symeres covered sex. Symere bit his lip and stared at jordan with those sexy ass eyes basically begging him to take them off and to touch him properly. Jordan slid off symeres shorts and his panties and placed his legs on his shoulders.

Symere was spread wide for Jordan and he loved it. Jordan softly took symeres throbbing clit into his mouth and began to suck on it. Symere gasped and whined.

"f-fuckk uhn" jordan gripped his thighs hard and dove into symere deeper.

Symere arched his back and moaned as he felt jordans tongue trail down his clit and would slide back up, swirling his tongue around his clit. Symere whimpered at the pleasure and jordan took it further and used two of his fingers to spread symeres pussy open wider and flick his tongue quickly on symeres clit.

symere bit his finger hard and started to squirm as he felt his orgasm approaching. His legs softly shook as he quickly came on jordans long tongue. Jordan groaned and licked him up and softly kissed his clit, and it twitched back in response. Jordan smirked and licked his lips and lifted his head.

Symere stared down at jordans boxers to see that he was hard. His dick was straining against the fabric and it wanted attention too. Symere stared at his dick then back up to jordan and licked his lips. Jordan took the hint and stood at the end of the bed and symere crawled to him.

Symeres small hands pulled down jordans boxers and gasped softly when jordans tip poked his cheek. Symere sticked out his tongue and licked away at the precum that was dripping from jordans tip. Symere arched his back prettily and sucked on jordans tip.

Looking down at him with low eyes and a clenched jaw, jordan hissed as symere took more of him in his mouth. Symeres big eyes never left jordans as he continued to suck his dick. Jordan thrusted his hips, pushing his dick further in symeres mouth and symere opened his mouth wider.

Jordan gripped onto symeres hair as he fucked his throat at a slow pace. He'd shove his dick all the way in and give symere time to breathe then will yank him off his dick, that was covered with lots of saliva, and would repeat. Jordan moaned as symeres throat closed in around him. He pulled out of his mouth, not wanting to cum in his mouth but inside of him. 

It would be the (hopefully not) last time he'd get to cum inside of symere. He flipped symere on his stomach and slapped his ass. Symere moaned and arched his back and jordan slammed into him. They both groaned and jordan stilled, giving symere time to adjust. When symere wiggles his hips jordan started to slowly fuck him.

Symere slowly whined his hips and threw it back on jordan. Jordan stopped fucking him and let symere do his thing. Symere bounced his ass back and jordan tugged on his hair bringing his body slightly off the bed and he whispered in his ear.

"fuck baby" Jordan bit his ear and symere moaned softly and threw his ass back harder.

"mmhn" Jordan bit his lip and began to fuck symere deeper. Symeres mouth was wide as he gasped as he felt jordan give him slow and deep strokes.

Symere reached his hand back and grabbed one of Jordans hand and guided it to his neck. Jordan smirked and choked him and symere instantly melted.

"fucking kinky little slut" symeres eyes rolled back and felt his tummy tighten. Jordan groaned lowly into symeres ear and fucked him faster and that's when he felt it.

He felt symeres pussy tightly clenched on him as symere softly squirted. Symere moaned loudly and threw his head back and jordan fucked him faster. The wet sounds motivated him, jordan noticed that symere also loved to be praised. Jordan slapped symeres ass and watched as it jiggled.

"your pussy so good baby" symeres pussy twitched and he bit his lip hard.

"t-thank you daddy" symere whimpered out as jordans grip on his neck tightened.

Their fucking quickly became intense as Jordan shoved symeres face into the bed and fucked him hard and fast. Symere had no time to moan, only to gasp and grip the sheets hard.
When Jordan angled his hips to the right and hit a certain spot symere melted and screamed.

His screaming was muffled due to the pillows but Jordan still heard it and he gripped the back of his neck.

"why you so wet hm?" Jordan asked symere and he pounded into him. The heard board was banging slightly against the wall and jordan loved the sound of it.

Symere whimpered and turned his head slightly.

"because of y-you daddy" he shoved two of his fingers in his mouth and began playing with his tongue.

"s-shit you so nasty" jordan groaned out as symere kept eye contact with him while he played with his tongue, drool sliding out of his mouth.

"harder please, fuck me harder" symere whined and jordan quickly obeyed.

Symere moaned softly and his legs shook, they both felt their orgasm approaching and jordan clenched his jaw. He was coming hard and symere looked at him and bit his lip and nodded. He didn't even need to say anything as he thrusted into him sloppily.

The 5th thrust was the last one as Jordan and symere quickly came. Jordan went into symere deeper and nutted hard inside of him. Symere screamed and squirted again. Symere was shaking softly but his pussy kept milking Jordans dick. It was sucking him dry like it had a mind of its own and it wasn't letting go until every single drop was inside of him.

Jordan moaned softly as symeres pussy clenched around him and he tried to pull out but it sucked him back in.

"ughn" symere bit his lip as he heard jordans sexy moan. After a few seconds symeres pussy unclenched and jordan pulled out and breathed heavily. Symere then turned around and sucked jordans dick. Jordan felt so weak and sensitive, the grip symeres pussy had on him had him sweating. Jordan moaned and gritted his teeth when symere deep throated him.

"b-baby shit" Jordan melted and soon came again and stared down at his little devil as he swallowed his nut hungrily.

"I wanted some too" symere said after he pulled off jordans dick.

Jordan felt so high off his two intense nuts and he threw himself on the bed and soon was followed by symere. They both were breathing heavily.

Symere kissed him and jordan kissed back and they both smiled lazily at each other.

Mannn I'm ready to start some shit.
Shit has been too sweet for too long.

any ideas?

I got a few 😈