ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ22

the big sun came strong through the motel blinds, in which coincidentally symere and jordan resided at. symere never thought that he'd be in the arms of Jordan again and as strangely as it sounded, it felt right.

everything happened so quickly, they both agreed to meet up somewhere to finally discuss they're situation and symere felt disgusted because he knew that he and Jordan were using their angel as an excuse to meet up.

no, they didn't have sex and no they didn't do anything sexually towards one another, but after their long and emotional talk they finally came to terms with themselves, they'd remain friends. but why where they currently sleeping in the same motel bed?

why share a bed when they're two beds in a room? why did symere unconsciously lay under jordan? especially since they both are in "committed relationships". As of now they're both sleeping, huddling close to each other and sleeping soundly.

but how did it come to this though? after they finished talking the both of them could've went home but instead they chose to get a motel room for the night. they both knew the consequences of this but they didn't care and didn't think to much about it.

symere knew that he'd "regret" it in the morning but what would he regret? they didn't sleep with each other only accidental cuddling. he couldn't get mad at jordan, so what would be his excuse? all of this was running through symeres mind at the moment, it was currently 9:00am he'd been awake for two hours just watching as jordan slept.

he had his head on jordans bare chest and both of their legs were tangled. symere sighed, he was about to get up and go home when he felt something rise within the sheets. symeres eyes widened as he stared at jordans erm "morning wood". It was very prominent through the thin sheets and symere immediately gulped and looked away.

his heart started beating fast and his mouth started watering out of habit. symere covered his mouth and shook his head, he couldn't control it. it was then that Jordan turned and groaned and symere held back a gasp, jordan turned to where his hard on was pressing against symeres thigh.

jeffery doesn't know this about symere, that one of his many weak spots is his thighs. So when symere felt jordans warm erection press against his thigh his regret and morals flew out the window. like stated before, he couldn't control it, it was almost primal the way symere quickly but softly sat on jordans lap.

the thought of jeffery and many other consequences didn't seem to matter to symere as he pulled down jordans pants and boxers. symere huffed as he stared at jordans veiny member and he stared at it, memorizing its size and thickness. the thought of jordans "girlfriend" made him sink back.

symere was gonna retreat but Jordan groaned again and it edged the smaller male on and he took a dive and grabbed jordans dick with his small hands. symere began going to work, rubbing his hands all around the unconscious male member.

he had enough of the foreplay so he just went down and plopped jordans tip in his mouth and moaned at his taste. after swirling his tongue around jordans tip he opened his mouth wider and took more of jordans dick in his mouth.

he went so much further that before he knew it jordans tip hit the back of his throat and his eyes watered and as an effect he moaned loudly. he instantly regretted it because jordan woke up and his sleep filled eyes were now locked on to symeres watery and lustful ones.

Jordan didn't know what to say, how the fuck do you confront someone when they woke you up with surprise head, great head at that. Jordan swear he could feel that shit in his sleep. he was stuck in between two places, snatch symere little ass up and fuck the shit out of his throat or just push him away and leave.