ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ18

I ain't really fw with the last chapter like that 😗.... but anywaysss the new dark mode?! shit is tight.

                be prepared for this chapter

      The day of the photoshoot finally came and symere and Aaliyah were on their way to the studio where it'll be held. Symere was happy and fidgety at the same time. This morning their boss told them that instead of that one model it'll be 2 of them. Symere wasn't going to lie he was nervous and no amount of coffee calmed his nerves.

        Symere parked his car and he and Aaliyah piled out, they arrived at the studio two hours early just to set up stuff and clean if necessary. Aaliyah went to go unlock the studios door while symere popped his trunk and began grabbing bags of the equipment. He huffed as he carried two heavy bags, his little arms slightly shaking but he refused to give up.

       He sighed happily as he made his way in the air conditioned room and sat the bags on a table that was already there. He stared at the large room with a wide smile. He envisioned a green screen and multiple lights and speakers hung around. Shaking his head, symere went back outside to help Aaliyah bring things in.

        After they set up three tables they unloaded their equipment and brought a cooler and filled it with drinks. Aaliyah even brought snacks and sat them on a small table. Symere began playing music as he and Aaliyah began cleaning up the large room. After a hour and some minutes they finished and they both huffed and stretched.

"fucking finally" Aaliyah muttered as she licked her lips and smiled as she looked around at the room.

                Symere smiled and nodded in approval and took a sip of his water that he got from the cooler

Symere smiled and nodded in approval and took a sip of his water that he got from the cooler. A few minutes later people started to walk in, people like the stylists, make up people and he think that one of the managers walked in. He stood tall as he walked towards symere and Aaliyah and with a bright smile he introduced himself.

"Hello my name is Samson I'm the manager of one of the models, the other manager couldn't be here so I'll be filling in for them" symere nodded and introduced himself and then so did Aaliyah.

"so who will be our two clients today?" Aaliyah asked as she stared up at the man who smiled at her.

"Mr. Carter and Mr. Mayer's" Samson said and symere slowly froze.

No, it couldn't be. symere started to slightly panic but then he calmed himself down. It can't be him he's in Atlanta now there's no way that he could be here. Symeres breathing calmed down and he smiled at the man and nodded.

Suddenly they all heard trap music blasting and the speeding of a fast car approaching. You could hear the brakes as the person stopped and turned off the car. Symere rolled his eyes and went to a table and grabbed his camera to make sure it was working properly.