ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ19

After the two of them calmed down they both left the bathroom and walked back towards the photoshoot. People were looking for them and when they saw them they finally relaxed and people shoved Jordan into a changing room.

   Aaliyah eyed symere but he just shook his head and grabbed his camera and crouched down. It was his favorite position while he was taking pictures. Aaliyah on the other hand she rolled all over the floor and took wild angles and it came out beautifully.

Symere and Aaliyah took more pictures of the two and after 3 hours they all began to pack up. Symere and Aaliyah successful cleaned up the place and put there equipment back in place and everyone started to leave. As symere was leaving he was suddenly pulled back.

Symere frowned and turned back to see Jordan. He huffed and crossed his arms and slightly cursed at jordan. Today was a very emotional day for them both especially symere.

"I need- can we talk more?" He asked lowly and symere shook his head.

"Jordan I c-can't" he ran his fingers through his dreads and sighed. "Today has been too much for me and I just-" symere was saying but was interrupted by his phone ringing and he hit his lip.

   Symere grabbed his phone out of his pockets and looked down at it to see it was Jeffery calling and he slightly smiled. Without thinking symere answered.

"hey" symere said and grinned.

"What're you up to baby? You coming back home soon?" Jeffery asked and symere could hear that he was smoking and he was probably shirtless and on the balcony.

"yes papa in a minute" symere giggled and jordan raised an eyebrow.

"ok I made dinner and I'll see you soon, I love you" Jeffery said.

"ok and I love you too" symere said and he hung up and looked up at a confused Jordan.

"who was that?" He asked and tilted his head and symere rolled his eyes and walked away to his car when he was grabbed again. Symere quickly turned around and pushed at jordans chest with all his might and jordan stumbled back.

"stop fucking t-touching me and just go back to where you came from" symere said and he raised his arm to run his fingers through his hair.

"we need to finish talking symere" Jordan said lowly and walked up to him.

"about what? What could we possibly have to talk about?" He glared at jordan and jordan frowned and shook his head.

"fuck it never mind" he mumbled and walked away. Symere watched as he got in his car and sped off. Symere sighed and got in his car and saw that Aaliyah had fell asleep in the car and he smiled and drove off.

Symere took Aaliyah home and then he went home. He walked in with his heavy bag that had his laptop and camera in it upstairs and went in his room to see Jeffery sleep. Symere smiled and placed his things down and sat on Jefferys lap.

"papa" symere whispered and kissed his cheeks. Jeffery slightly moved and his eyelids twitched.

Symere giggled and laid his head on his chest and next thing he knew he was sleep also. When symere woke up it was around midnight and he noticed that Jeffery wasn't in bed. Symere sat up and realized that Jeffery had changed his clothes, he was wearing one of his shirts and a pair of thongs.

Symere head lifted up when he heard the shower running and he got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom door. His soft feet padded against the wooden floors as he opened the bathroom door and was immediately ambushed by steam. He giggled softly and fully walked in and closed the door behind him.

Symere seen Jeffery under the shower head, his back was to symere and his hands were placed on the shower wall. Symere licked his lips and slowly took off his clothes. He opened the glass door softly and got in the shower he stood behind Jeffery and wrapped his arms around his waist and Jeffery slightly jumped.

"Oh shit babe you can't be sneaking up on me like that" Jeffery heart beat spiked up and he turned around to look down at symere with a smile.

Symere giggled and stood on his tip toes and kissed Jefferys nose. Jeffery then picked him up and symere squealed and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"What're you doing up hm?" He asked as symere kissed his cheek.

"I slept all day papa" symere pouted and Jeffery kissed his lips. He was about to pull away when symere kissed him back eagerly.

Symere wrapped his arms around Jefferys neck and they deepened the kiss. Jeffery pressed symere against the shower wall and he moaned in the kiss. They both pulled away and took in some air and then Jeffery nibbled on symeres lips and neck.

"p-papa" symere whimpered when Jeffery began grinding into him. He looked up at Jeffery and bit his lip when he felt Jefferys hot tip rub against his clit.

Jeffery then slowly slid inside of him and symere gripped his arms around his neck. Symere panted as Jeffery began to speed up, the noises of him pounding into symere plus the sound of the water sounded off in the shower. Symere moaned as Jeffery slid inside of him deeper and began dirty talking in his ear.

"you like that baby?" He asked lowly and symere nodded and threw his head back.

"Yes I like it papa, give it to me harder" Jeffery complied and began giving his baby what he wanted. Jeffery felt symere tightening around him and he groaned lightly.

"Fuck baby" he slapped symeres ass and symere started to bounce up and down. Jeffery leaned down and began leaving hickeys and bite marks along his neck and chest. Symere then came hard and started shaking and he got off of Jeffery and got on his knees in front of him. Symere quickly swallowed his dick in one go and bobbed his head up and down.

Jeffery immediately shut his eyes and groaned at the feeling of symeres throat and tongue. Symere sucked softly on the one vein that Jeffery had on his dick and Jeffery lost it. He gripped symeres hair softly and pushed his dick in deeper and he came down his throat.

Symere swallowed it and with a smile he got up and giggled.

"Thank you papa"