ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ9

After school jordan took symere home and he went inside to meet his grandparents. they were currently sitting on the couch and symeres grandma was showing Jordan symeres baby pictures.

Symere was embarrassed and kept pouting while they laughed. Jordan didn't push the fact that he wasn't about his parents. Jordan realized that staz and linda are his parents and he smiled.

After they ate dinner and watched tv for a little while it was 8:00pm and symeres grandparents where in their room watching tv cuddling.

Symere and jordan just got out of his shower and was now drying off. humming, symere put on his panties and hung his towel up on the rack and walked in his room and went through his drawer and pulled on one of his well jordan's shirt.

Jordan pulled up his sweatpants and got in symeres bed. Turning off the light, symere joined him and he turned on the tv. Jordan grabbed symeres leg and threw it over his waist and symere snuggled up against his chest.

"can I take you on a date tomorrow?" Jordan asked as he looked down at symere who nodded eagerly.

"mhm yes" symere smiled and jordan grinned back and kissed him. They spent the night cuddling and kissing.

It was perfect.

1:30pm

symere was still sleep and jordan has been awake for a hour now. He was hungry and he wanted breakfast.

Licking his lips he slowly pulled away from symere whining in the process but went back to sleep seconds later.

Jordan lifted symeres shirt up above his belly button and softly rubbed his stomach. He saw symere shiver in his sleepy and he grinned.

Jordan scooted down until he was between symeres legs and he spreaded them and pulled his panties down. He slowly licked his pussy and groaned.

It was so sweet.

Jordan continued his licking and sucking and he stared up at symere even though he was still sleep. He kept licking him up and gripped his thighs. Symere started moaning in his sleep and it turned jordan on. He kept eating symere up. Nibbling on his clit symere moaned louder and began to open his eyes.

The first thing symere saw when he woke up was jordans intense stare and he bit his lip and threw his head back. Whining, symere rolled his hips and rubbed his pussy against jordans awaiting tongue. 

"u-uhn jordan" he moaned softly. Jordan continued to sloppily lick and suck all over his wet sex. When he slid his tongue in symere lost it and was about to let out a loud moan when Jordan sticked his fingers in symeres mouth silencing him.

"shh baby mama and pa downstairs you don't want them to hear your sexy moans right?" Symere nodded and whined his hips harder.

"Good boy" jordan dove back in and symeres legs started shaking and he gripped the sheets. He rode on jordans tongue and bit his lip hard.

"oh my god! Oh my- mmm" he gasped as he felt his climax coming.

"jordyyy!" he shook as he came. His body started shaking as his eyes rolled back.

Jordan pulled away and licked his lips tasting his sweet cum and smiled at him.

"You did good baby" symere weakly smile at him and later there for 5 minutes before shakily getting up head to the bathroom to wipe himself off and put on a new pair of panties.