ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ13

𝒕-𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 1𝒌 🥺🖤

Symeres period was over, it only lasted three
days. In those three days he was a whining bitch. His shoulders and lower tummy kept feeling the pain. All he ate was constant junk food: chocolates and other sweets. Thanks to jordan he gained about 2 pounds. Symere sighed as he laid back on his bed watching tv.

Jordan was coming over later and he already cleaned his room and did his chores. He yawned and got under his covers and started playing games on his phone. He heard his room door open and he popped his head up and looked at the tall stick walking towards him.

"Your early" symere smiles and jumped on jordan. He quickly caught him and spun him around a little before sitting on symeres bed. Symere sat in his lap happily and wrapped his small arms around him. He laid his head on jordans chest.

After a few minutes of cuddling jordan looked down at symere.

"What do you want to do today?" Symere looked up in thought and broke into a smile.

"The park, I wanna take more pictures" jordan said ok and they stood up and symere slipped in his shoes and grabbed his phone and slipped it into his pocket. He held jordans hand and they left and was soon in jordans car heading to the park.

The drive was about 10 minutes and it felt like 4 due to them talking on the way. Symere hopped out the car and walked over in front of the little pond that was in the park and he took pictures of the pond with a smile. Jordan was watching him with a grin.

After taking pictures of flowers, butterflies which was especially his favorite, and other things they left and jordan took them to get something to eat. After grabbing pizza they returned to symere grandparents place and went upstairs to cuddle and want anime. Jordan snuggled up to symeres small frame and went to sleep.

Symere yawned and played in jordans hair. Jordan looked so peaceful while sleeping so symere of course had to take a picture. He smiled at the picture and put his phone down and laid his head on jordans bare chest. He played with Jordans hands and felt himself falling asleep.

Symere didnt sleep long, only for 30 minutes and he woke up horny. He popped his small head off of Jordans chest and scooted down until he was sitting on jordans legs. He licked his lips and pulled jordans boxers down and grabbed his member that was slowly waking up due to symeres touch.

"I missed you too" symere smiled and kissed jordans tip. Symere giggled and licked around the tip and pulled it into his warm mouth. Symere instantly moaned at the feeling of Jordans dick in his mouth. Symere arched his back and bobbed his head up and down and looked up at a still sleeping jordan.

Symeres sucking and slight gagging sounded off in the room along with his low moans. Jordans body slightly twitched and he groaned feeling good. Symere giggled and stuck his tongue out and slid jordans dick down his throat. Symeres eyes watered and he loved it, his eyes glazed over and he started getting serious.

He moaned loudly around jordans dick and gently tugged on his balls and forced himself to suck jordan up faster. Jordan grunted and opened his eyes and looked down and saw his little baby sucking him up. Jordan tugged on symeres hair and pushed his head down further. Symere placed his hands behind his back like he was tied up and stared up at jordan as he fucked his throat.

"f-fuck baby" jordan gritted out and watched as symeres saliva trailed down his dick. He lifted symeres head up for a few seconds before shoving him back down. Symere moaned at the roughness, his big eyes glazed over and he wrapped his tongue around jordans dick.

Jordans cum shot down symeres sore throat and symere swallowed it greedily. He licked up the remaining cum and unwrapped his lips from jordans dick and stared at him with a smile.

"good morning" Jordan breathed heavily and grabbed his throat and kissed him. Symere instantly kissed back and sat down on jordans lap. Jordans tongue found its way into symeres mouth and jordan grabbed his ass. Symere grinned into Jordans lap and they both moaned. Symere sucked on jordans bottom lip and rotated his hips again.

Jordan tugged on his thong and pulled it to the side and rubbed his wet folds. Symere broke away from the kiss and laid his head on jordans chest biting his lip. Symere reached back and grabbed jordans wet dick and guided it to his entrance. The tip poked and prodded inside and symere whimpered and his free hand scratched at jordans chest. Jordan used one of his hands to hold one of symeres ass cheeks as he slowly slid in deeper.

"uhgn" symere bit his lip as jordans dick was halfway in him. He breathed deeply and lifted his head up and kissed Jordan. A minute later of lip locking they pulled away.

"m-more" symere whined and jordan slammed up into him, pushing his dick all the way inside of symere. Symere quickly gasped and grabbed onto Jordan as he fucked him fast. Jordan lowly groaned in symeres ear and that made symere wetter. The sloshing sounds of symeres wet pussy being pounded by jordans dick was heard throughout the room.

"fuck jordy!" Symere whined and he clenched his pussy around jordan. Jordan moaned at the feeling and slapped symeres ass. Symere started bouncing on jordans lap quickly and jordan stared up at him with those sexy ass eyes. The bed starting squeaking slightly as symere rode him hard. Symere had his mouth wide open and his eyes shut and saliva trailed out of his mouth down his chin. His head was thrown back and jordan fucked him harder.

"right there yes!" Symere started getting louder and they both didn't seem to care. They were so into fucking that they didn't hear the front door opening and being slam shut. Jah, stoke, Tyler and rocky decided to come over to chill. They walked in the house unannounced and they heard the banging upstairs and they all smirked.

"Just nasty" Stokeley said and shook his head. Jahseh and Tyler headed upstairs slowly and rocky and Stokeley unwillingly went too.

Meanwhile Jordan was choking the hell out of symere as he pounded into him from the back. Symere kept gasping and clenching the sheets. He shoved his face into the pillows and screamed but it was muffled.

"shit baby take it" jordan slapped his ass hard and symere turned his head and whined loudly.

"I-I can daddy" jordan tugged on symeres dreads and brought his head up, his back still arched and his other hand wrapped around symeres throat. Symere was feeling so much pleasure that he started crying. He whimpered as jordans dick repeatedly hit his spot with each deep thrust.

Jordan was about to land another hard hit on symeres bruised ass but he heard symeres room door being burst open. He cursed and quickly pulled out of symere and threw the covers over them. Jordan turned his head and looked at the 4 niggas that was by the door smirking and laughing. Jordan looked a hot mess, literally, he was sweating and his dreads where sweated out.

"Yo what the fuck" Jordan groaned and glared at them and symere peeked his head out from under Jordan . Tyler and jahseh smiled at him and he pouted.

"Hey Bestfriend!" Tyler yelled and symere groaned.

"H-hi guys" he mumbled his voice raspy and his throat sore. When they heard his voice they started smirking again, even jordan did.

"get out bruh!" Jordan yelled and they laughed and closed the door and ran downstairs and sat on the couch and talked their shit.

Jordan looked down at a frowning symere who started whining. Jordan sighed and rubbed symeres cheek and leaned down to softly kiss him.

"I know baby I'm sorry" jordan and symere stood up and made their way into the shower. They had a little quickie and bathed then got out.

𝑰𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 😭