ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ11

Waking up besides symere was one of the best feelings in the world to jordan. Symere had his leg over jordans waist and had his face in his neck his arms were wrapped around one of Jordan's arms.

Jordan smiled and leaned his head down and kissed his head. Suddenly Jordan smelt food so his eyebrows were raised. He quietly got up and went downstairs. At the sound of footsteps jordans parents turned and smiled at him.

Jordan grinned and went to hug them.

"Why nobody told me y'all were coming early?" They pulled away and Jordan's mother continued cooking.

"I called this morning but someone else answered the phone for you" jordans dad said and nudged jordan.

"ah well about that-"

"We went upstairs to see if you were awake but we seen you were sleeping with that little boy" jordans mom, Cynthia said and smirked.

Jordan bit his lip.

"His name is symere ma" Cynthia laughed.

"He's so tiny like a lil midget" jordan laughed and knew If symere heard he would've been pouting.

"So is he your boyfriend?" Jordans dad, Noah asked. Jordan looked at him and nodded.

"Yea I asked him out yesterday" his parents nodded and Jordan's mom placed food on plates and sat them on the table.

"go wake him up so we can have breakfast and talk" jordans dad said. Nodding, Jordan turned around and was about to walk upstairs when he heard little feet softly hitting the floor.

Symere came downstairs with Jordan's shirt and shorts with his long fluffy socks. Symere rubbed his eyes and whined.

"Jordan I'm-" he was cut off my a women's voice squealing. Symere stopped rubbing his eyes and looked around him. Jordan was in front of him smiling down at him while two older people that resembled him were to the table.

Symeres eyes widened and he swiftly slid behind jordan. Jordan laughed and he poked his cheek.

"Those are my parents come" symere slowly nodded and they sat at the table and Jordan's mom slid symere a plate and he smiled.

"Thank you" she nodded and they began to eat their food.

"so symere is it?" Noah, the father asked and symere nodded and looked at him.

"How has jordan been treating you?" Symere smiled and looked at jordan.

"He's treating me good" jordan smiled back and the parents looked at each other and grinned.

After talking a bit more, they finished eating and symere offered to wash the dishes but he was turned down instead jordan had to wash them. Symere laughed as Jordan frowned as he washed the dishes.

Jordan's parents went upstairs to unpack and shower. Symere found them funny and understanding. Jordan smiled when he was finished washing dishes and he picked up symere and took him upstairs.

They laid in the bed while watching Garfield on Netflix. Symere was on top of jordan feeling sleepy. It was 3:00pm and it looked like it was 7. It was cloudy and dark and it was starting to slowly rain. Symere yawned and smacked his lips softly.

The sound of the rain and Jordan's fan lulled him to sleep. Jordan continued watching tv and smiled. He rubbed symeres back and symere hummed in his sleep and wrapped his arms around jordan.

Jordan pushed symeres body against him higher and pulled the cover over them both. The sound of Garfields theme song was playing in the background while Jordan was on his phone.

After going back and forth from watching tv to going on his phone and kissing symeres cheeks. At 4:18 symere woke up and blinked up at jordan who was staring at him with those intense eyes. Symere bit his lip and jordan leaned down and their lips softly met.

They kissed for a few then slowly pulled away panting. Symere licked his lips and jordan watched his tongue. Remembering that that's the same tongue that was wrapped around him last night.

Symere got up and walked towards the bathroom and looked back at jordan with an eyebrow raised and he nodded. Symere went in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Jordan got up and locked his room door and went in the bathroom after checking his phone and seen that his parents went to the store to buy dinner.

Jordan walked in the bathroom and closed that door too and picked symere up and sat him on the large sink. Symere leaned his head up and kissed jordan who responded immediately and took control of the kiss. He wrapped symeres legs around his waist and began pulling off their shirts.

After taking off their clothes, jordan started sucking softly on the skin on symeres neck. Symere gripped Jordans shoulders and tilted his head to the side. Jordan left about 2 hickeys there and began trailing his kisses down symeres tummy. Biting his lip, symere spreaded his legs and jordan continued kissing down his thighs and lifted his legs up.

The bathroom started to slowly become foggy from the hot water still running in the shower. Jordan thought about his mother tripping about him running water because "he don't pay no water bill". Jordan shook his head and he flipped symere over, he had symere on his hands and knees on the counter with his back arched and his ass sticking up.

Jordan licked his lips and rubbed and symeres wet sex. Jordan kneeled down and began eating symere out from the back. Symere instantly started moaning softly as he felt jordans wet tongue licking at his lips.

Jordan gripped symeres ass as he dove his tongue in deeper. Symeres pussy started dripping it's sweet juices on jordans tongue and he licked and slurped it up. Symere looked at the mirror in front of him and moaned. He saw everything through the mirror and it made him more wetter.

Jordan rubbed his clit and tongue fucked him. Symere moaned louder and his legs almost gave out as he came on jordans tongue.

Jordan pulled him up and they both entered the shower. They bathed and got out, symere patted his tummy after getting dressed and looked up at jordan who was pulling on his shirt.

"Hungry?" Symere nodded and they both walked out the bathroom and left Jordans room and went downstairs to see his parents done cooking. Symere smiled and hugged jordans parents and began eating and talking.