ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ12

The next day was a school day, jordan took symere home after they finished eating. Symere had almost forgot his big bear that Jordan had won him. Symere was getting dressed for school when he got a text from Jordan asking was he ready.

Symere responded and slipped on his shoes. He was tired because he stayed up all night recording the sunrise. From dark to light and as he watched the video he had a sleepy smile on his face.

It was worth it. Symere grabbed his bag and went downstairs and said his "see you laters" to his grandparents and went outside. Just in time because Jordan had just pulled up. He got in the car and began talking to Jordan. He showed him the video he took and jordan smiled wide.

"You like photography?" Symere nodded and smiled.

"Yea I have this infatuation with the sky, like the clouds and the way the sun rises and how it changes colors." Jordan nodded and they arrived at school and they both got out of the car and walked in school making their way into the cafeteria.

They saw their friends at a table and they went and sat down and they greeted each other. Symere showed him the video and all of them were amazed at how the video showed the sun rising.

"That's dope mere" tyler said as he sunt the video to himself and gave symere back his phone.

"Thank you" he sleepily grinned and placed his head on jordans lap and started falling asleep. 7 minutes later the bell rung and symere popped his head back up and they all walked to class. Symere walked to his study hall grateful that it was a 5-8 day. He quickly finished up 6ths period work and put his head down and slept.

He slept through the rest of the class and was refreshed when the class period was over. He smiled as he saw Jordan at his locker. He switched his books and they kissed. Jordan walked symere to his class before skipping 6th with stokeley and Rakim to smoke.

In 6th period things moved a little slower. It was his math class he hated it. His shoulders were hurting and he was feeling aggravated. After he finished his work he got a pass to leave the class and he hurried up and left. He went to the clinic and signed in and softly sat on one of the beds and ate ice.

He took a little nap and woke up and went to lunch. Lunch already started 10 minutes ago and everyone was confused on where symere was. Yawning, symere sat at the table with his friends after getting his lunch and leaned against jordan. He told them where he was and they nodded as symeres eyes slowly began to drop.

Jordan was worried because he's been sleeping all day. Symere pouted when he woken up and began whining when he felt pain in his shoulders.

"Jordan" he mumbled and tears began to fall down and jordan stood up and picked him up and nodded at their friends. Symere was carried by Jordan as he walked out of the school and towards his car. Symere got in and jordan drove him to his grandparents house. Jordan walked in and quickly greeted them and rushed upstairs.

Symere slid down on the bed and curled into a ball as he felt cramps in his tummy. He groaned and whined. Jordan was lost and didn't know what to do so he massaged symeres shoulders and softly rubbed at his tummy.

Symere period was starting and in pain. He quickly went into the bathroom as he felt his panties become wet. He changed his panties and put on a pad. He washed his hands and went to put on black shorts and got in bed with Jordan. Symere got his heating pad from his dresser and plugged it up and placed it on his tummy.

He told Jordan what was happening and he nodded as he rubbed on symeres shoulders. Symere slowly began to fall asleep. Jordan quickly went to the store and bought chocolate and ice cream. Symere woke up and jordan wasn't here. He immediately sat up ignoring the cramps and looked around with wide eyes.

He started playing with his fingers and started crying. He looked around wildly as if the emptiness around him was going to kill him. He started shaking and reached over to grab his pills and due to his shaking he dropped them. Pills spilled around the floor and symere got up to pick them up but slipped on a few and landed on his back hard.

He groaned and looked up at the ceiling with tears coming down his face fast. He started seeing everything in his room disappear and he started screaming.

Jordan was walking in the house when he heard symere screaming. He rushed into his room with the bags and seen symere curled in a ball surrounded by pills and he was screaming crying. He kept mumbling and screaming "No!"

Jordan placed the bags on his dresser and went over and picked up symere and held him tightly. Symere whimpered and held onto Jordan. Symere pointed at a pill and jordan grabbed one and handed it to symere. Symere grabbed it and swallowed the pill dry.

Jordan wiped his tears and sat on the bed and hugged him and rubbed his back whispering to him that he was here and to calm down. Symere then passed out and jordan laid him on the bed as he picked up the pills and wiped them off and put them back in the bottle.

Jordan took the chocolate out of the bag and sat it on the dresser and went to put the ice cream in the freezer. He came back and took off his shirt and pants and got in the bed with symere and cuddled with him.

Jordan rubbed his back and felt himself slowly falling asleep too.