ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 6

(I'm sorry it's late and shit😭 had to do school work 😗.)

Tyler was confused. All of a sudden him and rocky's fRiEnDsHiP went downhill. He didn't think they were dating but he thought they were something. Rocky spoke to him like he wanted to be in a relationship.

What he didn't know was that rocky already had a boyfriend a white boy and he was a junior. Tyler found this out with the help of his two bestfriends and he was so confused and angry.

Rocky basically told him shit he wanted to hear. He should have knew though because when they were together rocky was always paranoid. Tyler was basically the side nigga.
Their fRiEnDsHiP was a secret.

Tyler felt like he was stupid as hell. He knew no random pretty boy was gonna talk to him. He should have known. He wasn't too upset about the situation but he wanted to know what was going on.

He's been sneaking around with him.

Tyler found rocky sitting in the cafeteria with stokeley and jordan. He suddenly wished he brought symere and jah with him because his anxiety was staring to get triggered.

"Ayo" tyler said as he walked up to Tyler.

Rocky smiled and stood up to hug him.

"Wassup T?" Tyler stepped back and looked at rocky.

"So you really gonna stand there like I don't know what you've been doing behind my back?" Tyler stared and clenched his fist.

Rocky eyes widened but played stupid.

Typical

"Baby what?" He tilted his head and stared at rocky.

"Oh so you don't fuck with no white boy?" Jordan and stokeley gave each other a look.

The fuck going on?

I don't know vro.

"T I don't know no white boy" rocky lied.

"Stanley" tyler said his name and walked closer to rocky.

"You dont know no fucking Stanley?" Rocky shook his head no. "Y'all have been dating for 3 months and you don't know no FUCKING STANLEY NIGGA?!" Tyler quickly got angry.

"So I was just a side nigga to you? What you thought I wasn't gonna find out bitch ass nigga?" Tyler ranted and didnt give rakim room to talk.

"T let me explain it wasn't supposed to go that far" he said and Tyler took a step back.

"With me?" Rocky slowly nodded

"Wow" he mumbled and turned around and rocky grabbed his arm and Tyler instantly turned around and socked his ass in his face.

Jordan and stokeley winced and got up to pull tyler back before he jumped his ass.

"Nigga fuck you! Bitch ass nigga!" Tyler yelled and everyone started to watch.

"T I'm sorry" rocky winced and stood up.

"You ain't sorry I'm so glad I didn't let you fuck!" Rocky winced again and next thing you know Stanley comes out of nowhere and stood in front of tyler.

"Umm who you?" He spat and Tyler laughed.

"Fuck out my face" Stanley frowned and looked at rocky.

"Why you hit my boyfriend bitch?" Tyler laughed and struggled against jordan and stokeley.

"your boyfriend hmm ok" tyler smiled and continued. "I don't think he was yOuR boyfriend when he kept saying how bad he wants to fuck me." Stanley eyes widened and looked at rocky who looked away from him.

"Your lying" he slapped tyler and tyler clenched his jaw and managed to get out of jordan and stokeleys grip and he jumped on Stanley and started punching him.

"SYMERE! JAHSEH!" Jordan yelled and they came running and pulled tyler off him and jahseh started beating up rocky while symere and Tyler tag teamed Stanley.

Stokeley was tryna get Jahseh off of rocky and he got hit in the process.

Next thing you know everyone in the cafeteria started fighting. Food and drinks flying everywhere. Jordan swear he saw a lunch lady get body slammed.

Jordan snapped out of it and grabbed symere as Stanley started pulling on his dreads. Jordan stomped on Stanley's hand and Tyler got on top of Stanley choking him while symere punched his face in.

10 security guards came and separated everyone and the 6 of them were immediately pulled into the office. Symere huffed as he pulled on the remainder of his shirt.

He sat in the office with his friends Rocky was 5 seats down and so was Stanley.

"Bitch ripped up my shirt!" Symere yelled and jordan tried to calm him down. Jahseh was Cursing up a storm at rocky. While Tyler sat with his arms crossed his knuckles were bleeding and he had a busted lip and scratches on his face. Tyler was quiet he didn't speak or glance at anyone all he did was lean over and put his head on symeres head and grabbed Jahsehs hand.

Tyler was exhausted and his friends quickly became quiet and hugged Tyler and he felt himself about to cry.

He softly shook and his friends holded him tighter.

All of them were treated with medical care with Stanley being the one who was critical. They were always suspended for 2 weeks and the principal called their parents and they were sent home.

Tyler laid in his bed and sighed and closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Today was hectic as fuck.