3

Soobin drove lazily in silence, not caring about how bad his turns were and not minding the abrupt stops he made at each red light. He was completely lost in his thoughts, evidently. The name 'Yeonjun' was the only thing occupying his mind and it bounced around his head relentlessly as he couldn't stop thinking about what had occurred a few days prior.

After their moment in the bathroom of the bar, Soobin hadn't sought out Yeonjun. Not once. He knew he had offered Yeonjun another meet-up for coffee, but he had only said that because he was on a euphoric high after doing what he did with him. He had also been very buzzed. Yeonjun saw this after they left the bathroom together and although he really wanted to take Soobin home with him for more, he refused to do so. He was also very buzzed, but he sensed that Soobin would continue to become even more intoxicated very soon as a result of all the drinks he had downed before he had arrived, and Yeonjun didn't want to take advantage of him like that. So from there, they parted ways, and Yeonjun reminded Soobin that he would be waiting at the coffee shop for him in the coming days. However, Soobin never went to see him.

Soobin didn't regret what happened with Yeonjun in the bathroom. He really liked it. In fact, it was a major driving force that brought him to his climax several times in the following days when he would play with himself. However, after waking up alone in his own bed the next day after the bar incident, Soobin realized that he was disappointed in himself. What he did had been very out of character for him. He had never done anything sexual with anyone that he barely knew. Yes, it had been exciting for him, but he told himself that it couldn't happen again so as a result, he never went to see Yeonjun. Soobin knew that if he were to meet Yeonjun at the coffee shop that he would gladly go home with him for sex. I mean, how could he have a simple, non-sexual conversation over coffee with someone he had face-fucked in a bar bathroom?

No, he couldn't go. He knew he would give in far too easily to Yeonjun. That's why Soobin was so afraid. How could someone lure him in with such ease? No, he couldn't see him for casual sex. He had to at least have some sort of relationship with Yeonjun if they were to continue this. Relationship? Soobin caught himself off guard with that word. Do I like...

"Bin?"

Soobin snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at the person in the passenger seat who had called his name. He had completely forgotten his friend was in the car with him. Soobin had barely spoken a word the entire ride and just let his friend practically mumble to himself in a one-sided conversation as he became concerned over the taller's silence.

"Gyu?" he responded. Beomgyu made a face of disgust.

"Ew. I told you not to call me that," he complained, rolling his eyes. "It's one letter too close to Gru from Despicable Me." Soobin let out a chuckle. Since Beomgyu was his closest friend and practically his brother, Soobin always loved picking on him. After a moment of silence, Beomgyu spoke again.

"You're driving like shit, Bin."

"Sorry about that, Gyu."

Beomgyu groaned and swatted at Soobin's arm, causing Soobin to elicit a throaty laugh.

"Why are you so weird today?" Beomgyu mumbled, annoyed with his friend. Soobin raised his eyebrows.

Yes, he hadn't been paying attention to anything except the road throughout the entire ride, but he didn't think he was acting off in any way. He heard Beomgyu sigh at his lack of a reply.

"What's wrong Bin?" he asked softly. Soobin shook his head in response, now paying full attention to the conversation due to Beomgyu's change in demeanor.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem out of it. You barely texted me since I last saw you and you're barely speaking now. Are you feeling okay? Or did I do something..." he trailed off. Soobin's eyes widened and he shook his head once more.