22

~ About a Week Later ~

Yeonjun and Soobin had been through a lot together.

Obviously.

Soobin had promised his lover that he would stay no matter how much they struggled after making up that night at the park. Both of them knew life wouldn't be perfect after that night, and yet days had passed, and surprisingly, nothing had gone wrong. Everything had been perfect.

Well, almost. But we'll get into that later.

This close perfection was something that the both of them had been ecstatic about, feeling both secure and confident that perhaps their future together even after all of their turmoil would be a lot healthier than they had anticipated.

Waking up next to Yeonjun's snoring face was the highlight of Soobin's day. Kissing his cheek and making him giggle while he washed his body for him in their morning showers, curling up next to him on the couch at night, attempting a homemade dinner before ultimately giving up and letting Yeonjun cook instead (seeing as his skills far outweighed his) was the peak of Soobin's day. Everything to do with Yeonjun had been just that.

Yeonjun felt the same, and he hated going anywhere without Soobin. They wouldn't separate no matter where they went, and they were the literal definition of 'clingy.' They both didn't care though. They liked it to be this way.

This particular morning, the two had made their way to the dance studio together so that Soobin could drop Yeonjun off before his shift at the hospital. Soobin had a little extra time before having to go home to change for his shift, so he decided to go into the studio with Yeonjun, both of them eager to use up every minute they could with each other.

They both stepped out from the car and made their way to the studio entrance, and Yeonjun was quite surprised to see that the front door was unlocked. He had told Taehyun to come in earlier than usual, which wasn't anything out of the ordinary. However, Yeonjun had always instructed Taehyun to lock the door behind him after doing so, and it seemed that the receptionist had forgotten about that rule this time. He ignored it though, and he went about stepping into his studio to start his day.

It was supposed to be a pretty normal morning like any other, so upon entering the lobby, Yeonjun and Soobin understandably found themselves shocked to see something they weren't used to seeing at 7 o'clock on a random morning.

They both went wide-eyed at the entrance as they saw Taehyun sitting on top of his reception desk with Beomgyu in between his legs, the taller gripping the redhead's thighs as they kissed passionately. Both of their outfits were rumpled after being pulled at in desperation, and they were both able to see Taehyun's fingers fiddling to undo Beomgyu's belt as the redhead let out a succession of small whimpers into their kiss.

"Excuse me? What the fuck?" Yeonjun said loudly as Soobin tried to hold his laughter in, and Beomgyu and Taehyun's heads snapped around to see them before quickly separating.

"Oh, hey..." Taehyun said shakily, jumping off of the desk and quickly fixing his shirt alongside a breathless Beomgyu.

"Again, what the fuck?" Yeonjun said in bewilderment. "Jesus, Taehyun. I told you to clean up the studio before opening time, not fuck Beomgyu in the lobby."

"Sorry about that. I thought you'd be in a lot later when the studio is supposed to open," Taehyun said shyly before quickly reaching out to Beomgyu and combing a piece of his hair down to make him look more presentable.

Soobin finally let out the chuckle he was repressing before speaking.

"So if we hadn't shown up right now you guys would definitely have been-"