23

San had fallen silent for a second, still not being able to choose who to look at.

The one he'd fucked or the one he'd almost fucked.

Minho, Han, and Wooyoung also glanced curiously between San and the couple, and they were quite confused about what was happening during that second of silence at the table.

Finally though, San cut in with a response.

"Nice to meet you guys," he said as he looked at the two. Soobin and Yeonjun only gave either a small smile or a nod.

"Okay... um, anyways... let's choose what to eat!" Wooyoung exclaimed, trying to break the tension as he sat down with San.

Thankfully for the awkward couple, the rest of the group easily fell into a comfortable conversation, introducing themselves properly and cracking jokes with each other. Meanwhile, Soobin kept his eyes busy on trivial things around him such as his plate or the ceiling lights while Yeonjun tried to analyze San, only to be met with his eye contact. They looked into each other's eyes across the table before Yeonjun quickly looked away and San let out a quiet chuckle under his breath.

The couple sat there, quiet for the most part and barely contributing to the group's conversation as the rest of the men ordered food from the waitress and proceeded to move to the bar for drinks while they waited for their food to arrive.

Yeonjun and Soobin opted to stay behind at the table alone, and even then they both stayed quiet with each other. The two were too focused on their own anxieties that they failed to recognize the other's, and finally, after a short while, they noticed.

"You're acting weird," Soobin stated lowly, causing Yeonjun to furrow his brows.

"No I'm not," Yeonjun deflected. "Why are you acting weird?"

"I'm not acting weird either," Soobin defended himself.

"Okay so why are you asking to begin with?"

Both turned away, Yeonjun awkwardly taking sips from his drink and Soobin picking at the food on his plate with his fork. It was painfully tense, and Soobin couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm going for a drink," Soobin said as he slid out of his seat, not bothering to get any response from Yeonjun as he did.

He stood up and made his way slowly towards the bar as Yeonjun's eyes followed him anxiously. Soobin wasn't going to do this, but he decided to last minute, so he made his way towards San at the bar and sat beside him.

"I'll have what he's having," Soobin told the bartender, referring to San's drink. San did a double-take as he looked at his company before smiling and taking a sip from his glass.

"Wooyoung can you give us a moment?" San asked his friend.

"Uh.. sure. Yeah," Wooyoung responded curiously before turning and moving closer to Han and Minho to give them privacy. Once San could tell that the 3 men were comfortably out of listening range, he turned on the stool towards his company.

"We meet again Soobinnie," he said with a smile.

"Don't call me that please," Soobin said softly.

"My bad. Is that your boyfriend's favorite pet name for you?" San questioned as he tilted his head.

Soobin went quiet, glancing over at Yeonjun sitting alone back at the table and looking oddly nervous in his opinion.

What's his deal? Seriously... he thought as he saw Yeonjun bouncing his leg.

"Look," Soobin started, looking back at San. "That night we had.... Yeonjun knows about it already."

"Really?"