01: The Sex

Jungkook POV

Today was my two year anniversary with being with my loving boyfriend Park Jimin. He absolutely makes me happy and I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. Today I was gonna give him roses for our anniversary and watch a movie together but he wasn't answering his phone calls or text messages I left him.

"Hey Baby, when you hear this please call me, why aren't you answering?"

I left tons of messages but he never responded. I began getting worried while I was walking around the city. I walked pass a bar I normally go to and saw a similar blonde guy sitting down inside. I began to realize that it was Jimin, my Jimin......

Was he drink? I thought to myself while walking inside carefully. "J-Jimin?" I said quietly in case it wasn't him. "J-Jungkookie? I-Its really y-you" He said. I could hear from the tone of his voice that he was drunk, very drunk. "Why are you here drinking?!" I yelled worried about him. "I-I cant taking it anymore, all the hurtful words and teasing I get are really painful....I don't know w-what to do...." he said crying on my chest.

I slowly began to hug him and touch his soft blonde hair.

"Let's go baby, you need to sober up" I said holding him bridal style.

His house was only a 8 minute drive from here so I carefully helped Jimin in my car and drove him to his house. While driving he kept touching my thigh which made me really horny. "B-Baby, s-stop Im driving" I said to Jimin who was still as horny as ever. "Your just so perfect Kookie~" He said.

He began going up near my dick and I really wanted to fuck him right there and then but his house was only 4 minutes away.

"J-Jimin, l-Listen. I'm driving and I don't want to crash" I said removing Jimins hand slowly. Yes, he was still drunk, but was beginning to sober up.

As soon as we arrived I opened my car door and opened the door for Jimin and he quickly jumped up to kissed me. "K-Kookie...." He moaned as we deepened the kiss.

I grabbed him and opened the front door to his house and we began making out on his couch with Jimin being a moaning mess.

"F-Fuck me, I need you K-Kookie" Moaned Jimin. "Whatever you want baby" I said pulling his body to mine. I grabbed him again and brought him to his bedroom. I closed the door and began taking his clothes off. I then began taking my shirt off and hovered above him.

I kissed him like crazy and soon began sucking his nipples and giving him hickys.

After a few minutes I finally took our pants off and turned him around. I kissed him softly trying to help him with the pain he would feel for a moment. I stuck my dick inside him and began moving until he begged me for more. "A-Ah, f-feels amazing d-daddy" Moaned Jimin. The way he called me daddy make me turned on even more.

Long story short, I fucked him until he wouldn't be able to walk for weeks.

He wanted me to spend the night with him so we cuddled until we fell asleep.