11: Return

Jimin POV

"Sorry Jimin....no luck" Said Jin. "Soyeon.....I've worked so hard for her....how could this happen?....." I said quietly wiping the tears of my face. "I'm doing my best to find her. The last place she was last seen....was at school" He said. "I knew she couldn't take the bus!" I yelled.

"Listen Jimin, trust me, we'll find her. Have I ever lied to you?" He asked. "N-No..." I said looking down at a picture of Soyeon.

Jungkook POV

I noticed a missing poster of Soyeon on social media. I had to hurry and give her away or else it'll only get worse. God, I don't wanna guess how hurt Jimin must be. I could just take her to the police station so they could contact Jimin but I want to give her to him myself.

The Next Day

I walked inside the dance studio with Soyeon holding my hand. "You know this place Soyeon?" I asked her. "Yes! Daddy works here!" She said. I walked inside and the front desk lady immediately recognized Soyeon. "Soyeon!" She yelled. "Hi Mina! Its nice to see you again!" She said waving to her. "Who is that man with you?!" She asked. "He's the man who saved me. He's just about to take me to my daddy" She said.

I asked her where Jimin was and she gave me the information.

After a 2 minute walk we arrived at Jimins dance studio. Soyeon quickly opened the door and Intrupted Jimin in a middle of a conversation with a man. "Daddy!" She yelled hugging him. "S-Soyeon!? Thank god!! I thought I lost you...." He said crying on her. "What happened?! Where were you?!" He yelled. "I was save by this man" She said pointing at me. "J-Jungkook?!" Yelled Jimin surprised.

"Nice to see you again Jimin....." I said with my hands behind me back, looking down.

"Uncle Jin!" Yelled Soyeon running up to the other man. "I'm glad your okay Soyeon!" He said.

Both me and Jimin kept looking back and forth at each another coldly.