14: Last Meeting

Jin POV

"Is he gonna be long?" Asked his dance partner. "Not very long" I responded sitting there across from her very awkwardly. "Uncle Jin, I can't reach the peanut butter" Said Soyeon from the kitchen. "I'm coming sweetie" I said walking to the kitchen.

After a minute Jimin came running threw the door. "I'm so sorry Nayeon, I completely forgot that you were coming" Apologized Jimin. "It's fine, I haven't been waiting for very long" She said. Jimin quickly changed into something more comfortable and went into his spare room which was perfect for dancing near his bedroom.

There they spend 2 hours.

Jimin POV

"Hey Jimin, are those hickys?" Asked Nayeon. "Uh, N-No, uh, I got burned while straightening Soyeon's hair" I said nervously. "But Isnt Soyeon's hair naturally straight-" She said before I Intrupted her by putting on the dance music. "L-lets begin shall we?" I said.

We danced for 2 hours til we couldn't anymore. "Damn, we've perfected this" She said wiping off her sweat with a towel. "Yeah, its incredible that we've had to learn this in less than a week" I said. "Hey Jimin, you don't have to lie to me" Said Nayeon. "Wh-what do you mean? Why am I lieing?" I said trying not to be suspicious.

"Those are hickys on your neck" She said pointing at them. "W-why?" I asked. "It's fine, don't be shy. I've had hickys before" She said. She instantly showed me a recent hicky bidden behind her neck. "Y-Yeah, it's a hicky" I said bright red. "I knew it! Who's the guy?" She asked. I didn't want to say so I kept silent. "I'd rather not say now" I said.

Nayeon understood and didn't bother me with that question again.

After a few more minutes of talking, she left.

"What's with those hickys on your neck?" Asked Jin. I quickly ran to my room and got make up to try to hide them. I didn't want to be asked anymore questions.