02: Pregancy

Jimin POV

I woke up at around 10:00am to my boyfriend Jungkook sleeping peacefully next to me. I slowly touched his soft fluffy hair and got up to shower and make breakfast.

After 30 minutes of me getting ready, Jungkook still wasn't awake. I decided to leave him at his sleeping position and went to the kitchen.

I made some bacon and eggs and while making them I heard my bunny walking down the hallway. "Morning Baby" I said. "Morning Mochi" He said with a tired voice. "I'll have breakfast ready in a moment" I said. In a few minutes I felt like sitting since my ass hurt badly, Jungkook noticed. "Hahaha, you can't move. I guess I fucked you too hard" He said. "Oh yeah, now I remember, good thing I wasn't too drunk, I still remember that moment yesterday" I said.

Jungkook came up to me and held me.

"I love you Jimin, I always will" Said Jungkook kissing my cheek. "I'll love for a million years Jungkook" I said kissing his soft lips.

Hours Later

Jungkook had to leave after he ate since he had work today. I didn't want him to ever leave my but he couldn't just miss work. I was washing the dishes when I suddenly felt like throwing up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up for about 3 minutes.

I felt awful.....

Did I eat something bad? Was I sick?

I realized that Jungkook hasn't used protection last night.....

I called my best friend Taehyung and asked him to get a pregnancy test for me. He didn't want to at first but I begged him for minutes until he finally agreed.

He arrived 30 minutes later and I told him to wait for me in the living room.

5 minutes passed and I came out of the bathroom not wanting to look at my pregnancy test results. I looked at it with a surprised look on my face and I showed Taehyung the results.

"Woah, Jimin....are you happy or sad?" Asked Taehyung. "I-I don't know. It's a mix" I said. "Is the father Jungkook?" He asked. "Yes, that's good at least" I replied continuing looking over the pregnancy test.