13: Old Lovers

Jungkook POV

I'm not over him.....

It's as If I fell in love for the first time in forever. Why am I such an idiot?! I fucking love Jimin more than anything in this world! His life is worth more than my own. And I love Soyeon, she's a wonderful daughter. I didn't want to say goodbye.

I drive back home before grabbing some beer bottles and spend the rest of the day drinking on my couch and watching sad movies which I wouldn't cry to but kept reminding me of my failed love life.

I remained on my couch for hours until I heard my phone ring. I read the caller and it was Yoongi.

"H-Hello?...."

"Jungkook, I need your opinion on something im- wait, are you drunk?"

"Wh-what, Of CoUrSe N-Not! Whyyy would you saaaay that?"

"You sound drunk!"

"Am nooooot!"

"I would come over and help you but I'm working in my office and can't leave for another hour"

"Why do I n-need help?"

"Stay there, I'm calling for someone to come over and help your drunk ass"

"F-fine"

I hung up the phone and was about to fall asleep when after 30 minutes I heard a knock on my door.

I slowly opened it and saw Jimin. "J-Jimin?! Wh-what....a-are you doing here?...." I asked."Yoongi called me. He said you were drunk and needed someone who can take care of you" He said.

Jimin POV

When I took one look at Jungkook he looked like a complete mess. His hair was all messy, he looked tired and had his pajamas on. I closed the door behind me and cleaned up his living room while I told him to sober up. It wasn't gonna be easy since he was way drunk.

Me taking care of him reminded of the time when he helped me when I was drunk, and broken. That's the only reason I agreed to take care of him. I owe him a lot.

After 10 minutes I finished cleaning the living room and put on a TV show for us to watch while he was sobering up.

Out of know where Jungkook began taking sexuality. "Your still so hot J-Jimin" To "I love you"

After 5 minutes Jungkook quickly pushed me down on the couch and he hovered above me. "J-Jungkook? What are you doing?!" I yelled. Instead of answering Jungkook put his lips against mine. I had to admit that I loved it and didn't resist but I still thought it was wrong.

"You didn't resist" He said pulling away from the kiss. Right then I pulled him in for another kiss. I've missed this feeling for his lips and wanted to feel him again.

Jungkook slowly began kissing my neck. "A-Ah, J-Jungkook" I moaned while I was touching his soft hair from before. "Your still hot baby~" Moaned Jungkook.

All of a sudden my phone began ringing and he had to stop. I read the caller and it was Jin. I remembered that he was taking care of Soyeon tonight.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin, One of your dance partners came over and said that you told them to come here to practice a dance"

"Oh fuck, I forgot! Tell her I'll be right there!"

"Alright"

I quickly hung up and told Jungkook I had to leave. When I tried getting up from the couch he pulled me in for another kiss. "I miss you...." He said with tears in his eyes. "I....I gotta go...." I said not forgetting what he just did to me.