20: What He Realizes

Jimin POV

I walked through the door all silent.

I didn't even think about talking to Jin or Soyeon. I just walked into my room to cry.
"Jimin? Why are you crying? Did Jungkook do something to you?" Asked Jin. I hopped off my bed to hug him tightly since I was very emotional right now. "H-Hyung....I screwed up" I whispered.

"How? What happened?" He asked with a concerned tone.

When I didn't answer he sat me on my bed and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Jimin, what happened?" He asked again.

I told him about everything that Jungkook said, what he talked about, and about me leaving him.

"Jimin...." Jin sighed.

"I know! I know! I know what kind of monster I am for....not forgiving him! He's right! He's a changed person and I'm the ones who's changed!" I yelled uncontrollably. "Jimin! Soyeon is asleep! We can't wake her up! She has school tomorrow" Jin said.

"I love our daughter more than anything. I guess....whenever I look at her....I see Jungkook....." I said looking on the floor with tears falling down my cheeks.

"Jimin, There's one thing you don't seem to realize" He said. "What's that?" I asked him.

Jin got up from the bed and began leaving the room.

"Jungkook tried forgetting about the past but you keep bringing it up. I bet he finds it harder than you realize to except the change he's gone through" He said.

I stood there...still....like I was suddenly paralyzed.

Jin walked back to his room and shut the door.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower when I found the truth to the story.

"Jungkook tried forgetting about the past...."

"I bet he finds it harder than you realize...."

"....to except the change he's gone through...."

The next day

"Jin hyung! It's time to get up!" I yelled getting Jin off the bed to change. "What?....what time is it?" He asked before yawning.

"It's 5:00" I said looking out his window.

"In the morning?!" He yelled.

"Shhh!! Soyeon still asleep! She has school in two hours! I need you to come with me" I said. "Where?" He asked. "I need you to help me find Jungkooks house!" I asked. "What?? Why??" He asked. "I....I need to apologize to him. He did his part, now I need to do mine" I said practically pulling him to the living room.