25: Comfort

Jimin POV

"J-Jungkook....?" I whispered opening the door gently as to not disturb him.

....I gasped as the sight of him....

His whole body was bandaged up other than his face. I even heard from the doctors that he lost so much blood to the point where he almost lost his life right then and there.

"Jimin....? Is that....you....I can't believe you'd actually see me again after....all this time..." Jungkook whispered as his voice softened. "I'm here Kookie! I'm always here for you! So don't leave me!" I yelled holding his hand tightly.

"You care....? He asked in shock.

I tried replying but all that could come out of my mouth was "I...."

"Jimin! There you are!" Jin quickly ran inside with Soyeon in his hands. "Daddy! What's wrong!? Daddy!" Soyeon yelled jumping from Seokjins arms and holding onto Jungkooks hand with me. "My little....girl....you're just like your father in every way" Jungkook smiled slightly at her. "She's like you too! She's just like a mini you...." I frowned looking at the ground.

Jungkook then held my hand and looked deep into Soyeon eyes "I guess my little girl will make mistakes like me, but hopefully....not as bad"

He then turned around to look at me "Jimin, if I don't make it...." I yelled "Don't say that! It's because of you that I was able to stand up for myself! I was able to do anything with you there by my side...." I cried.

Jin tried comforting me and put his hands around my shoulders.

"I love you, Jimin...."

"Alright, visiting times over now, please leave the room" one nurse said opening the door and checking up on Jungkooks health. "B-But I-" I then got interrupted by Jin hyung. "Alright! We'll be coming tomorrow then" He said.

"....I love you too...." I whispered so that nobody could hear me.