06: Birthday

Jin POV

Tomorrow was Soyeon's birthday and Jimin asked for me to help plan a birthday party without her knowing. Today Soyeon was supposed to stay with Taehyung so me and Jimin could plan it. "Thanks for taking care of her Tae" Said Jimin. "No problem Jimin! I love little Soyeon!" He said closing the door waving goodbye.

"So were do you want to start?" I asked Jimin. "Let's start with decorations!" Said Jimin. He drove us to the place where our parents got our birthday supplies a kids. I was only 5 years older than Jimin but even though he was an adult and 24 years old, I'm still very overprotective.

He spend 1 hour getting decorations for Soyeon. "Her favorite colors pink?" I asked. "No, it's purple, she loves the meaning behind it" Said Jimin. "Oh.....I thought it was pink.... She always wear it" I said. "Haha, she thinks pink suits her the best. That's why" Said Jimin.

After 3 hour of supply shopping and decorating a banana cake we asked Taehyung to take Soyeon out to the playground. "Sure, I'm bored anyways" Said Taehyung coming up with a excuse to take Soyeon out.

We took an hour until Taehyung said they had to come home soon.

Jimin told me he invited some of Soyeon's friends and their parents along with his friend Hoseok.

15 minutes later the people came over and we all hid in the dark waiting for Soyeon and Taehyung. After we heard lights coming from outside we heard the door opened and we yelled "Surprise!" And surprised her.

"Oh my gosh!!" she yelled with joy.

We spend 2 hours celebrating her 6th birthday.

Then it was time for the cake....

"What do you wish for sweetie?" Asked Jimin. "I know it won't come true but I'm just gonna say it. I hope I get to meet my other father one day" she said closing her eyes and blowing out the candles. Jimins expression began to change but kept a smile for his daughter. "Y-You can dream" He said.

After a few minutes everyone began leaving and Jimin walked to his room. I followed him being worried about him. I knocked on his door until opening it. There sat Jimin with a blank expression. "Are you okay Jimin?" I asked while hugging him. "My ex boyfriend is her father....he didn't want to be a father so he left me. I hate talking about that asshole" He said.