19: Apologize Pt2

Jungkook POV

I was about to tell Jimin how I really felt after I left him and all the hardships I faced.

I parked my car on the side of the grass and I placed a blanket and two pillows on a big hill that was facing towards the night sky.

"Jungkook, this is beautiful" Said Jimin. I looked a him when he said that but he quickly faced away. "It's okay Jimin, please quite ignoring me" I said taking his hands. "W-When are the stars gonna show up?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"In about 3 minutes, why don't we get relaxed while we wait" I said handing Jimin a soft pillow.

We sat next to each other ready to watch the stars from the falling sky.

"Jungkook, I see something" Said Jimin pointing to a star. "They say that if you make a wish when a shooting star accurs then it'll come true" I said. "Really? I'll make a wish right now" Jimin whispered while closing his eyes. "What did you wish for?" I asked. "If I told you then it might not come true" He said.

"Oh right" I said.

In a few moments hundreds of stars fell from the sky.

"I see why my mother wanted to bring me here so badly, it's simply beautiful" Said Jimin. "I've only been her once, alone" I said looking down to my feet. "Are you okay?" Asked Jimin. "I'm fine, just enjoy this beautiful eclipse" I said.

"Jimin....." I asked nervously. "Yes?" He asked. "I....I hope that one day you could forgive me for leaving you....I hate myself more than you hate me as a matter of fact. I regret my actions dearly and I only wanted to see your smile again one last time before I leave you alone forever...." I said holding his hands. "J....Jungkook...." He said.

"Please forgive me Jimin....I love our daughter and....I'm ready to be a father" I continued.

"I want to forgive you....but how could I not know if this is some act? I want proof....." Whispered Jimin. "I-I see" I stuttered. "I'm sorry but I need more time Jungkook" Said Jimin before leaving.

"Jimin.....what do I do to deserve you?"

------------
Stan twice and more&more will be a bop!