22: Forgive Me

Jimin POV

I waited for Soyeon and Jungkook to come outside for a few minutes but they didn't show up for what felt like forever. I waited for about 23 minutes before finally deciding to walk into the school and check what was taking them so damn long.

I walked inside only to find them talking on a bench.

"Oh, fuck....What time is it?" Jungkook asked before looking at his phone. "Crap, I'm sorry Jimin! I forgot about the time...." Jungkook whispered gently. "It's okay....I was just worried" I resurred him. Soyeon quickly jumped on me and smiled. "Daddy! I missed you! But I also liked hanging out with daddy Jungkook!" She said.

"Oh right, how was your school day today?" I asked. "Amazing! Jungkook was the best!" She smiled.

Both me and Jungkook gave glances at each other before we turned away.

"T-Thanks Jungkook.....really...." I whispered while holding Soyeons hand. "No problem....I enjoy hanging out with my daughter" He whispered before walking outside. "Is daddy Jungkook okay?" Asked soyeon. "Yes....Its....Its complicated" I said.

"Hey Jimin....?" Jungkook asked before I got in my car. "Could....Could we talk? About us?" He asked. "Jungkook I...." was all I could say before remaining silent for a few moments. "Look....You deserve much much more than me and I get it. You went through a hard life and I...." Jungkook said. "Nothing you say will make me change my mind, nothing. That's all that needs to be said" I said getting inside my car and starting the engine.

I drove away and didn't look back at Jungkook but it was harder than it looked.

I began tearing up as if I was the bad one.

"Daddy....? Are you okay?" Asked Soyeon when she saw me in the mirror. "I'm...I'm not....but I will be...." I whispered. "Is it about Daddy Jungkook....?" She asked.

"H-How?" I asked. "I can see it....Im smarter than I look" She replied. "Yes....Its that" I told her.

"Please understand dad, he's not a bad guy" She said. "If anything, he's the best daddy that anyone could ever ask for"

"What about me?" I asked. "You too, but I'm more into games and playing outdoor sports. And Daddy Jungkook loves the things I like...."

"What are you saying sweetie?" I asked her. "He's a great daddy and you should stop....ignoreing his love for you dad...." She whispered. ".....W-What....?" I whispered.

When we finally arrived at our house I remained silent and haven't even talked to Jin hyung who was sitting on the couch.

I quietly walked in my room and shut the door to lay on my bed.

"Jungkook....." I whispered.