Author's Note

This book is completed.

Hi guys!

Now if someone stumbled across this book by mistake or don't know what it is. This is a Drarry fanfiction which means Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter. That obviously means it's boyxboy and extremely gay.

If this doesn't float your boat then leave right now. No hate will be tolerated in any form. We support and love everyone no matter what. So seriously if you have a problem with it, this is where you leave.

The characters aren't mine. They belong to J.K. Rowling. The woman is a b****h I know but sadly she made these characters.

Though the storyline is still mine and I have full ownership over it. Plagiarism is not acceptable. Please ask before you decide to use any of my works in any way or form.

Okay I don't even know if this needs to be said but I'll say it anyway. Your support means a lot to me. Please Comment (spam me if you want, I love reading the comments!) Click on the little star if you like a chapter.

Constructive criticism is appreciated but please don't hate and pull me down.

And once again, just remember, we support everyone ❤🧡💚💙💛💜

Fair Warning: This is my first book ever so it will have mistakes. Also I hate bad English so feel free to point out any errors or typos.

So with all that said, I really hope you enjoy reading the book.

This book is presently undergoing editing with the help of drarry_goose. They are the best beta anybody could ask for and also helped me edit my other book, 'Falling Like The Stars (Drarry)'. The story has been edited till chapter 10, will be editing the rest soon.
Though of course feel free to point out any errors the two of us may have missed.

I hope you like it!

I love you all ❤❤❤
x18potterheadx