Chapter 17

1.03K READS!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!THANKS GUYS!

It was now the morning of the next day and Harry hadn't moved from Draco's bedside the whole time. He was weak, had to get few hexes cured and some bones joint but he wasn't as week as Draco. He wasn't as weak as he should have been. He was still angry over the fact that Draco had taken the pain from him, angry at himself. He had gotten another person hurt and he couldn't do anything about it, except wait.

He loved Draco so much, sometimes he wondered how he had ever hated the Slytherin before.

Because you had never really hated him. There is a very thin line between hate and love and you got confused maybe because you were scared of the truth, the fact that you liked Draco Malfoy and not in the platonic way, a voice whispered in his head and for the first time Harry agreed whole heartedly.

He closed his eyes, a lot of his and Draco's best moments playing in his head.

~

Harry lay back on his bed on Halloween. He was not going to the feast. Draco came into his room at 5 p.m. but he wasn't wearing a costume. He was dressed in his school robes.
"Aren't you going for the feast?" Harry asked. "No," Draco replied sitting down beside Harry on his bed.

"Why?" Harry asked confused, he remembered Draco mentioning Halloween in passing and how he liked the festival.

"Because I am going to stay here with you and be there for you if you need a shoulder," Draco said putting his arms around Harry.

They had gotten the elves to get them dinner and Harry had cried that night, woken up from nightmares, but he had found himself wrapped between a pair of arms.

~

Since Harry and Draco started dating, they would spend most of their time together so they had decided that they would spend Sundays with their friends.

It was chilly Sunday Morning in the beginning of November and Harry was out by the lake with Ron and Hermione. They were talking about nothing in particular and joking around with each other.

He saw Draco a little far away from them talking to Blaise and Pansy and impulsively walked up to them. He put his hands on the pockets of Draco's coat.

Draco looked over at him confused.
"What? I am cold," he said before proceeding to open up Draco's coat and snuggling up to him so that they were both wrapped in the same coat.

"I have a reputation to uphold Potter," the blond said with a fake glare.

"Want me to move away?" Harry asked sweetly.

"No."

~

Harry got up in the middle of the night once to Draco crying and scratching his dark mark in his sleep.

He instantly woke Draco up and healed all the scratches holding Draco's marked arm the whole time.