Epilogue

"Nothing lasts forever, Scorp," James said to his younger brother.

It had been 15 years since Draco and Harry got married and James Malfoy Potter who was now in his fourth year was telling his younger brother that forever doesn't exist, while their 10 year old daughter and 13 year old son listened to him. Draco had been the one to come up with a potion that helped same sex couples get impregnated and he had been the one to carry Scorpios while Harry carried James and Lily.

"Dad, James says there is no forever," Scorpios said to Draco, his green eyes wide. "Why do you say that, James?" Draco asked his son who had a mop of unruly black hair like Harry but Draco's eyes and features.

"Because nothing does, people come and then they leave no one stays forever," James said with a forlorn tune. Though Draco knew where this was coming from. James had just had a fight with Fred, Pansy and George's son and Draco suspected that the two were more than just best friends.

Pansy and George got married a year before them and know had two kids, Jasmine and Fred. Draco remembered how George had come to Draco and formally asked for Pansy's hand in marriage and how Draco had been the one to walk Pansy down the aisle. Everybody else had gotten married too.

"James you are wrong about that. People who are meant to stay will stay, you will fight but you will always manage to get over it," Draco said as he carefully took in his eldest son's appearance trying to see if he understood what Draco meant.

"You still love Papa as much as you did in the beginning?" Lily, their daughter asked him looking over at her other parent.

Harry smiled at her as Draco turned to him. The green eyes, the messy black hair, the trusting face, the well built body but more than all of that Draco loved the heart and mind held in this body and the fact that his husband was pretty easy on the eyes was an appreciated side benefit.

He turned back to his daughter and said, "I do." James looked at him with unmasked incredulity as if he couldn't believe that maybe forever existed after all.

"After all this time?" James asked.

"Always."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The End!