Chapter 13

^^ the date

Well I wanted to update yesterday because it was Harry's birthday according to Indian time, but its still 31st July on the western side. So here goes. Hope you like the chapter:

"Dear kitten,
We have been dating for a while now and I realised that I never took you for an official date so I just wanted to take you out on an official date. Since the place is Muggle I have left a suit for you. Please meet me downstairs in the living area at 7.
With Love,
Harry."

Draco smiled at the letter in his hands and turned around to find a black suit laid on his bed. He was probably smiling like a love sick puppy but before he could stop, Ron came inside.

"What are you smiling at Ferret?" Ron asked then caught a glimpse of the letter in his hands and smiled knowingly. Draco was still so happy he couldn't bring himself to even be irritated by Ron calling him ferret.

"He loves you a lot, you know," Ron said now taking on a serious tone. Draco didn't think the Weasley had it in him to be so serious and was a little startled by it.

"I know," Draco replied and smiled.

"Well, you better not hurt him, the guy has gone through a lot and I can't see him hurting more and if even by mistake you hurt him, Draco, I will go to any length to get revenge," Ron said and he sounded so serious Draco didn't dare disbelieve him.

"I won't and I don't expect otherwise from you," Draco said with all seriousness. He knew that if he hurt Harry he would find himself in a very very bad situation with all the Weaselys and Hermione Granger and the whole of the Wizarding World really for hurting their Saviour, not that he planned on.

By 6:30 he was readyand talking to Pansy while he waited for Harry to arrive. The suit he was wearing had fitted him very well as if it was custom made. It was an all black suit with a white shirt and a dark green tie and the green was so dark, it was almost black.

 It was an all black suit with a white shirt and a dark green tie and the green was so dark, it was almost black

(A/N: he is so hot)

When he had come downstairs after getting dressed, Molly had fussed over him like a mother would fuss over her son, straightening his tie and telling him he looked great. He had almost cried at that, Molly treated him and Pansy like family, after all that had happened, though he would never admit to it out loud. He may be a disgraced former death eater but he still had a reputation to maintain!

All the Weasleys treated him like he wasn't a former death eater who had a hand in their eldest son's Turning. He was trying to keep a conversation going on with Pansy, while he constantly looked to the door for Harry.

"Goodness Draco, he said seven, he'll come soon enough," Pansy said when she had had enough of Draco's staring at the door.

She heard someone snicker behind her and turned around to look at George, "Parkinson is right you know, staring at the door won't help." Pansy realised that she didn't hear the twin talk as much as he used to back at Hogwarts. He didn't smile all that much either, but she wouldn't expect anything else, of course the whole family was mourning the loss of their son, but George had lost everything in that moment, not just a brother. He had a lost a best friend, a partner-in-crime.