Chapter 10

There's smut in this chapter so I have put a warning before that. You can skip if you want.

Now to the chapter:

"So Harry, who else knows about the Dursleys?" Draco asked while the two of them were relaxing  on the couch at night.Harry looked at his boyfriend,  "Ron and Hermione. Why?"

"I was just wondering who all will be my accomplices in their murder," Draco said, like he wasn't just planning to murder three people. 

"You can't murder them, I don't even know where they are anymore, haven't seen them since I left before seventh year." Harry said. 

He was disappointed, so very disappointed. They had made Harry feel worthless and Draco had actually seen Harry struggling with their words many times. His anger boiled whenever he saw his boyfriend fighting against their voices. 

Suddenly Draco's thoughts were cut off as Harry kissed him, gently at first and then he pulled away. "You would kill for me?" he asked. "I would, I would die for you too, every single day," Draco said and kissed Harry again.

And then Draco couldn't get enough; his kisses went from gentle to demanding. He pushed his tongue in and the two had a fight for domination, which Draco won. Heat overtook him and he pushed Harry towards the couch, kissing him passionately. Harry's hands went to his hair, pulling at it a little, and Draco was almost hard, but he could ignore it for a bit. Harry let out a moan below him and Draco's erection could not be ignored anymore, and he knew he would have to take care of it. NOW. He picked Harry up from the couch carrying him towards the bed.

(Smut in this part)

He dropped Harry on the bed below him and kissed him passionately. His hands started undoing the buttons of Harry's shirt while quietly asking Harry for permission to carry on. Soon enough, both of the boys were wearing nothing but boxers, and as much as Draco tried he couldn't ignore his erection. He pushed his hand inside his boxers taking a hold of his cock. He almost started stroking it when Harry stopped him.

"Wait, let me," Harry said, asking for permission to pull down his boxers. Draco nodded and Harry pulled his boxers off revealing his twitching cock. He stroked it a bit at first, increasing his pace. Then a little hesitant he bent down and licked the head of Draco's length, circling it. A moan escaped Draco, followed by, "Harry! Fuck!" Harry licked him again, tracing his tongue along his length. 

"Harry.. I- I want you to take me in your mouth," Draco said, moaning in a low voice. 

Harry sucked at his cock just a little bit, eliciting a lewd sound out of Draco. As if encouraged, he took in a bit more moving his tongue along his length. Harry gently bit him, which made Draco growl and pull at Harry's hair. "Potter...fuck....Merlin..."

"Where in Merlin's name did you learn how to do that?" 

Harry took him in further until he almost choked on Draco. He worked his mouth around it, sucking and biting. Draco was so fucking close, he would come any moment. He looked at Harry, his head between his legs and then all it took was one more bite from Harry and he came. Just like that. Without warning. Inside Harry's mouth. Harry swallowed the cum to the last drop which almost had Draco erect again. He held Draco through his orgasm. He could faintly feel Harry's arms around him as he felt the heart stopping euphoria before he came back to his senses.