{Draco~Future Malfoy}

*So quickly Draco is my favourite so you may be seeing quite a lot of him*

Y/n's POV
You stepped off the Hogwarts express ready to start you third year at Hogwarts.Even though Sirius Black was on the loose you couldn't be happier.You we're finally back with your boyfriend the one and only Draco Malfoy.You and him started dating in first year almost immediately because as soon as you met you had an instant connection and from that moment the two of you had been practically inseparable.That was until this summer.With Black on the loose your parents restricted you and so did Draco's so you barely saw him.But now neither the Malfoy's nor the y/ln's were here and you could finally be together.

But as expected Draco had stepped up his level of protection as he didn't want you getting harmed by an escaped murderer.You understood this but it didn't half get annoying.

You were sat down in the great hall wedged between Draco and Pansy.Draco had his arm round your waist as you were talking all about the summer and what was coming up this year.He tucked some hair behind your ear and just stared at you for a minute which made your cheeks flush.

Later on you headed back to the common room and the pair of you were cuddled up on the sofa.You began to get up when you felt Draco tug on your arm

"Y/n where you going"
"To unpack all my stuff" you said kissing his cheek
"I'll come too"
"Draco I am perfectly capable at unpacking on my own you know"
"I know" he hummed back
"So stay here yeah?"
"No" he whined
"Whyyyy"

Draco sighed and pulled you back down onto the sofa.He began twirling the ends of your hair round his fingers as he looked down into his lap.

"Y/n ever since last year when the Chamber was opened I've been worried that something is going to happen to you.And now with Black on the loose I'm just terrified that for example I leave you to go unpack and Blacks hiding in there and kills you and I'm not there to protect you"

You slightly smiled as you realised how soft Draco really was.You lifted his chin with your fingers and brought his lips to yours.

"Draco my love stop being so worried.We're safe here...your father made sure of that.I didn't realise this was worrying you so much...you should talk to me" you replied taking his hands in yours and tracing gentle circles on his cheek.

"Okay I'll try to relax a bit more but I've got to protect you...after all you are the future Mrs Draco Malfoy" he beamed

You giggled slightly "Can't wait...anyways come on" you said pulling him up

"Let's go unpack"

*So this will probably be how long parts will be*