{Neville~Loosing innocence}

*Smut warning*

Y/n's POV
Me and Neville had been dating since third year (when he finally plucked up the courage to ask you out).

Since then you two barely do anything without the other.You were now entering your fifth year and you were both ready to take the next step in your relationship.

You were getting on to the train at platform 9 and 3/4.Once you were sat down Luna sat with you and the two of you started chatting lightly.

Neville then joined you along with Dean and the four of you spent the rest of the train ride talking about the previous year you'd all endured at Hogwarts.

Throughout,Neville kept giving you sideways smiles and mouthing you okay to which each time you nodded.

After the feast you were heading up to the common room when Neville grabbed you by the arm and pulled you aside.

"What's up Longbottom?" You questioned

"Meet me in the prefect bathroom in half an hour okay?" He said

You smirked a little as you liked this somewhat demanding way he was acting.

You headed up to the bathroom and saw that the bath was full with bubbles everywhere.Neville stood there looking at you.

You edged your way over to him and he took you by the waist bringing you close to him and kissing your forehead.

You both climbed into the bath and for a while sat either talking or just smiling at each other.

"Y/n....I've been thinking about what you said last summer and I think I'm ready too"

You raised you eyebrows as Neville slowed moved his hands down you back and playing with the ends of you hair.

He pulled you on top of him and started to kiss you moving you up and down.You moaned into the kiss which made him smile.

He ran his tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance,which you allowed.

You slowly slid his shorts down and took his length in your hand and began to pump it slowly.The moans he let out made you smirk and go faster.

You pulled down your bottoms and lined up his tip with your entrance.your gently lowered yourself and flinched with pain.Never the less you continued and pushed through it.

As the thrusting started the pain was slowly replaced with pleasure and by the end you were both moaning messes.

You stood up and started to get dressed,as did Neville.The two of you walked back to the common room hand in hand.

*Okay so idk why I found this so weird to write*