{Goyle~The Night Bus}

Goyle's POV
I had just got onto the night bus again.Me and my parents had another row and I needed to get out the house.I packed up my trunk and grabbed some food and headed out.

I walked round for a while and eventually sat on a park bench.I knew the bus would find me as this wasn't the first time.

When it arrived I jumped on and set up camp on one of the beds.I lay down and was quite relieved that I was heading back to Hogwarts.I missed Crabbe and Draco plus the feasts are much better there then they  are at home.

I was lying to down deep in my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice which made me shoot up and my eyes met those of y/n.

She nodded at me as she climbed onto one of the beds and sat crossed legs rummaging around in her trunk.I smiled and lay back down.

I'd always liked y/n but never made a move as I was always in Draco's shadow.I doubted she knew I even existed.

Y/n's POV
I got onto the Night bus as my Grandma has been taken to hospital and I needed some way of getting back to Hogwarts.

Once I was on I saw that Goyle,one of Malfoy's minions,was already there.I gave him a quick nod and went to get out my photo album from my trunk.

Goyle's POV
I watched y/n look through what seemed to be a photo album and moved onto the bed next to her.

"Hi" I said

"Um hi" she replied

"Dull night"

"Sure is"

"I don't know if you know me but I'm Goyle"

"Yeah I know you,your friends with Malfoy right"

"Yeah that's right,mind you he thinks he doesn't need us which clearly he does"

She giggled slightly and closed the book and turned to face me crossed legged.

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents" I said.I had heard that their plane had crashed on the way back from France.

"Thanks" she said with a sigh

"I'm always here if you need to talk"

"Thanks" she said again with a small smile

I watched as she tucked some of her long straight    y/h/c behind her ears and met my eyes.She broke the silence by saying

"So what are you looking forward to this year?"

"Oh you know lots of new things to learn,plus I get to watch Draco attempt to make the Slytherin quidditch team" I replied sniggering.She laughed in return.

"Your in Hufflepuff aren't you?" I asked

"Yeah yeah I am,just like my dad was" she replied with a sigh

"Well it looks like we're gonna be some of the first people at school.Do you wanna go grab some food before the feast?" I asked nervously as I looked out of the buses window realising we were approaching the train platform.

"Yeah I'd love that" she replied with a grin.