{George~Big News}

Y/n's POV
You were in your final year at Hogwarts.Everything was going smoothly.Your relationship with George was going well,you were passing all your exams and we even on Snape's good side.Things were good until you found out you were pregnant.

You freaked out as you put the positive test down on the marble counter of the girls bathroom.You knew no one would be in here at this time of night.

Fear washed over you the more you looked at it.How was George going to take this?You had been dating since second year and you knew you had enough savings to support a child.Also you were in your last year so would be able to finish school before giving birth.

But what would everyone else think.His family?My family?Especially Malfoy?

I slowly walked back to the Gryffindor common room where I saw Harry who told me that George was in the great hall with Fred.

You walked to the great hall debating on how to tell George and when to tell him.

When you walked in you saw he was sat with Fred;Ron;Hermione;Dean;Luna and Ginny so you decided now wasn't the right time.

"Y/n love" he called as he saw you approaching them.He opened his arms and brought you into a hug before pulling you down next to him.

"Thank God y/n...George has be moaning for you all day" Dean said

Blush rose through George's cheeks so you chucked a little before kissing him.

"So what have I missed guys" you asked

"Not a lot" began Hermione "but Ronald did manage to get his foot stuck down a toilet earlier" she laughed.

We sat talking for the next hour before we had to go back to the common room.On the walk back you decided you had to tell him because you couldn't keep the news to yourself any longer.

As soon as you arrived back you grabbed George's hand and dragged him up to your dorm and said you needed to talk to him urgently.He nodded and followed you.

"Y/n baby what's wrong" he asked as you locked the door.You could see the worry in his eyes.

He sat down on your bed and you stood in front of him.

"Okay so I have to tell you something and before I do please don't be mad at me.I want you to know that you can be as involved as you want to be"

"Okayyy"he replied looking confused

"Okay so um...so basically um....the thing is"

"Y/n baby calm down what's wrong" he asked taking your hands and rubbing circles on the back of them with his thumbs.

You looked into his eyes as tears began to form in yours.

"Your gonna be a dad...........I'm pregnant"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah....oh I shouldn't of told you I'm sorry" you began spiralling,but before you could say anything else George pulled you into his arms and you buried your face into his neck as you began to cry.

He sat you next to him and wiped the tears off your face.

"Your not mad at me?" You questioned

"Of course not stupid" he joked "why would I?"

"Because it's a baby and we're only 17"

"True but y/n your carrying my baby...our baby.We're gonna have our own mini me or you.Yeah sure it's a little scary but hey it's me and you.We've been through hell and back and now finally we're gonna have the happy ending we deserve.I would never leave you...your my world"

With that you smashed your lips onto his as he smiled into it.When you broke for air he placed his hands on your stomach and started talking to your very small bump.

"Hey there baby.I bet your so little right now so you probably can't hear me but I want you to know that me and mommy love you so much and we're gonna take such good care of you and not let anyone hurt you.You also have the best uncle Fred who helps me prank your mommy a lot" he said looking up at you whilst you were half laughing half crying.

Your we're pregnant with the love of your life's child and you couldn't be happier.

*So I decided to split this imagine into 3 parts and I might do this like pregnancy topic for each character*