{Harry~Date}

*Again sorry for any spelling*

Harry's POV
Now that I'm entering my fifth year I finally decided this was the year I was going to make a move on y/n.Ever since I first caught sight of her on platform 9 3/4 I desperately wanted to ask her out,but as a first year boy who had just found out his past and the fact Hogwarts even existed,I felt as if I didn't have the confidence.

But now I'm four years in starting my fifth and I feel ready and confident enough.

We were sat in potions and I was having a difficult time concentrating on Snape as all I could do was look at y/n.

She must of caught me looking as our eyes met and she sweetly smiled and returned her glance back to Professor Snape who by then had noticed that Harry wasn't paying attention.

"POTTER" Snape bellowed,earning a snigger from Malfoy.

Harry immediately snapped his neck round and brought his attention to Snape
"Sorry Sir"

Ron gave me a confused look and nudge as he knew I wasn't one to zone out in class.He followed my trail of gaze to y/n and let out an "ah" as his gaze returned to me.

Hermione simply rolled her eyes laughing at me
"So Harry when are you actually going to ask y/n out" she said looking at me

"Right now"I replied as I saw the y/n had walked over to the resource cupboard.

Hermione and Ron looked at each other with raised eyebrows and they watched Harry and y/n from a far.

"Hey y/n" I said

"Oh hi Harry" she said reaching for a vile

"Y/n i was wondering if we could hang out just the two of us maybe tonight?" I managed to blurt out

She giggled a little and replied with "yeah your on,what time?"

"9 o'clock"

"9,but Harry we're not meant to leave our dorms after 8"

"I know,trust me"

"Okay" she sighed and gave me one last smile before returning to her desk.

Y/n's POV
Once I got back to the common room I raced up to my dorm to get ready to see Harry.I changed into some leggings and put my Gryffindor jumper.

I was still so confused as to how le and Harry were going to go out but I trusted him.I sat on one of the balconies overlooking the lower level of the common room.

I saw Harry walk in laughing with Ron and Hermione.I couldn't help but ache for friendships like that.Sure I was pretty close with Luna and me and Pansy Parkinson got along pretty well but other then that no one really talked to me.

That's what made me wonder,why had the most famous wizard in school wanted to go out with me?

Once it reached 8:40 I returned back to the bedroom and gave myself a once over on the mirror.I left my natural y/h/c in its natural curls and swept a peach lipgloss across my lips.

I reached for my favourite pair of converse and some gold hoops that Dumbledore had given me.I curled my eyelashes and applied my mascara.

Finally I used my favourite perfume and grabbed my small bag throwing it in along with my lipgloss;tissues and some money.

I tucked my wand in the side of my shoe and covered it with my leggings.I then proceeded to give myself a pep talk in the mirror as I had had a crush on Hardy since first year.

There was a knock on the door and Harry stood there smiling with what look like an old cloak.He gestured me to come under it with him which I did.

We declined down the tower into the common room and that's when I realised that we were invisible.We walked out of the common room and towards Hogsmede.

Once there we went into the three broomsticks,carefully dodging any professors there.Harry pulled out a chair for me and ordered us some butter beers.

Hours passed and we talked and laughed about everything imaginable.When it reached midnight Harry looked at me and said we should probably go.My heart ached a little as this was the happiest I'd felt in months.

On the walk back to Hogwarts we giggled at anything  we saw and made our way slowly back to the dorm.

Harry stood in the doorframe of the girls room and our eyes locked.We both leaned in slowly and our lips connected.

It was an instant feeling of intense power as his arms snakes round my waist pulling me closer.We eventually pulled apart for air and both just stood smiling at each other with barely a centimetre apart.

"Same again tomorrow?" Harry asked smirking

"Your on Potter" I replied closing the door as Hardy walked off.

I turned and was faced with Hermione who looked  at me with a raised eyebrow.I gave a nervous look and she pulled me into a hug.

"It's so nice to have another girl around y/n,now I'm not outnumbered by Ron and Harry".