{Crabbe~Potions Partners}

Crabbe's POV
I laughed as Malfoy pushed Goyle aside into some Hufflepuffs as we walked to potions.I rather liked this class as Snape liked me and my partner was y/n who I've had a crush on since first year.

She was in Ravenclaw and a half blood so my friends and family would never accept us dating.Plus I bet you she doesn't even like me back.

As we took our seats I smiled at y/n and she gave me a confused look as I'm never normally nice to her because Malfoy and Goyle sit behind me and would kill me if they heard me being nice to a half blood.

As the lesson progressed I had a tough time focusing as I just ended up watching y/n take notes.

Y/n's POV
As I sat taking down the notes Professor Snape told us to do I could see Crabbe out of the corner of my eye staring at me.

"Go a problem?" I asked without looking at him

"What me um no" Crabbe replies

"Why you staring them"

"Oooo Crabbe staring at you y/n...as if" I heard Malfoy snigger

"Shut it Malfoy" I said turning back to my notes leaving the three of them with somewhat shocked looks on their faces

"Okay half bloods don't tell me what to do" rambled Draco

Later on when I was picking up my stuff Malfoy and Goyle walked off and Crabbe gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry about that y/n" he said

"It's fine" I replied

" No it's not it's wrong and I'm sorry you have to deal with it"

"Thanks Crabbe"

"So y/n would you ever consider maybe accompanying me to Hogsmede on Saturday?"

"Yeah sure Crabbe"

Crabbe's POV
"Yeah sure Crabbe" she replied smiling as she walked off.

I stood for a minute smiling until Malfoy hit a book around my head.