{Dramoine~She's not one of us}

Requested by @Srita_H
*Apologies for any spelling mistakes*
Draco's POV
"That's that" father bellowed as he walked away from me.I had just started my sixth year at Hogwarts and had finally had the courage to tell my parents about me and Hermione.We had been dating for 4 months now.She helped me study for my potions final and since then we've been tied together.

I knew my parents wouldn't approve as her parents were muggles but I didn't care.Sure we hadn't got off to the best start but when it was just us things were so much different.

Since things had been getting more serious with the return of the Dark Lord and me starting to become a death eater I worry that Hermione may not want to be with me and I'm worried something will happen to her if I don't kill Dumbledore.

I snapped back into focus as my mother walked towards me,a look of disgust in her face

"Draco,you being shame to this family by dating that mudblood..she's not pure..she's not one of us.Wait till your auntie hears about this" my mother whispered and walked away.

I knew in that moment what I needed to do.I couldn't risk my aunt or anyone else in my family for that matter harmony Hermione so as soon as I was back at Hogwarts I ended things with her.She took it well and she understood why I had to do what I had to do.

During the middle of the year I got pretty sick and had to be sent home.It just so happens that miss Lestrange was visiting and she questioned me all about her.I would answer using limited words and minimal facial expressions.

As she strutted off yelling filthy mudblood and that thought stayed in my head.My mind was casted back to second year when I called her that.

Once I got back to Hogwarts I started looking for ways the death eaters could enter.I was walking past the great hall and I saw her there sandwiched in-between Harry and Ron,the three of them hovering over a book laughing with eachother.

I stood there for about two minutes just starting at her thinking about how I wanted to whisk her away and live a life full of laughs and love.I must have been noticed as when I fell out my thoughts she was walking towards me.

"Hey" she said softly
"Hey" I replied
"I hate this H,I miss you...a lot"
"Draco" she said taking my hands "This isn't the end...you need to do what you have to do in regards to your family.Maybe their views on me will never change but there still your family.This is simply goodbye for now my love.We'll be together again one day soon....I promise"