{Ron~Hospital Wing}

Ron's POV

Since I fell out of the tower window of our dorm I have been in the hospital wing with a broken arm,leg and 4 fractured ribs.In all my life I had never been so bored.Fourth year was meant to be super exciting what with the tournament but I was stuck here for now.

Harry and Hermione visited me quite a lot but they had exams coming up so studying took over.I began to get really lonely when I was the only one on the wing.

One day when I was sketching some new broom designs the nurses rushed in carrying a girl who didn't seem to be in any pain.

After a while I finally caught a glimpse of who it was...it was y/n

I slowly sat up and made eye contact with her.She did the same.

"So what you in here for then" i asked curiously
"Regrowing my arms bones" she replied with a smirk
"No need to ask about you" she continued nodding at the many casts currently attached to me.
I chuckled "so everyone know then"
"Yeah Hardy and Dean didn't really keep it quiet" she replied giggling

Over the coming weeks we spent many nights sat cross legged on my bed looking through spell books talking about which spells we'd like to perform on both students and teachers.I even showed her some of my broom designs which she was fascinated by and she also didn't laugh when I said I wanted to become a broom designer.

We grew so close on the wing that I didn't notice that Harry hadn't visited me in a while...but I didn't care.

Eventually y/n's bones had regrown and she could return to her Hufflepuff dormitory.I still had another couple of weeks on the ward but I wasn't as miserable as before.

We said before she left that we would attend all the tournament challenges together and she was going to help me study for the fourth year finals.

One day I thought I'll ask her to be my girlfriend....one day.

"Who would of thought the hospital wing would be a romantic place" said Ingrid Weasley to her friends as she recounted the story of how her parents met.